What to do in colorado Springs

Here for the week for work, any recommendations? Also whats up with the pot laws here? Can anyone just go to a store and buy some? Phone Post

drive up pikes peak - if you do keep WELL hydrated..if you dont, you'll want to pass out. something about altitude sucks water from your body

visit castle rock

denver jj in Co springs

us olympic training camp

drive to denver

No, you can't just buy weed quite yet. Still have to have a card, that changes in January. Sorry bro.

I have no idea what to do in the springs. Pm me if you head to Denver. Tons to do here. Phone Post

Find a restaurant that serves bison fajitas. Ditto on Pike's Peak - but be prepared for a temperature difference at 14k feet. I've got a picture from my first trip up with a friend and we're in shorts - and it's snowing at the top.

Garden of the Gods is cool. Microbreweries are pretty common in CO, too.

I see your screen name it's timmay. Maybe take a trip to south park? (Fairplay) Phone Post

Phuckles - I see your screen name it's timmay. Maybe take a trip to south park? (Fairplay) Phone Post

Prepare your anus Phone Post

Seriously though I was going to say " go to Denver and hang out with Phuckles " but you already covered that. Phone Post

1st thing to do in Colorado Springs:

Get the hell out of Colorado Springs...

Unless you are miltary, or heavy conservative christian, or both.

Drive west. The mountains are beatuiful right now. Phone Post

Phuckles - No, you can't just buy weed quite yet. Still have to have a card, that changes in January. Sorry bro.

I have no idea what to do in the springs. Pm me if you head to Denver. Tons to do here. Phone Post
You won't need a card to buy weed in January? Phone Post 3.0

TelligmansTitties -
Phuckles - No, you can't just buy weed quite yet. Still have to have a card, that changes in January. Sorry bro.

You won't need a card to buy weed in January? Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Like going to the liquor store. Jan 1st I believe. Phone Post

I know either the city of Colorado Springs or the entire county(el paso) banned the sale of recreational pot. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_ Cains._Burrito_In_My_BrownEye - 

1st thing to do in Colorado Springs:

Really? I was in Co Springs a few weeks ago on a mountainbiking trip. I didn't get any of the conservative Christian vibe. Of course, we spent a lot of time around Manitou Springs and saw quite a few people smoking weed in public. Honestly, it seemed pretty liberal compared to DFW. lol

I live in the springs and can hook you up with some. Phone Post 3.0

Drive up Pikes Peak?

Bah, we used to hike every summer, base to top on the Barr Trail from Manitou.

Might be a little cold right now. Phone Post 3.0

Go to Rudy's BBQ!

Garden of the Gods. Then go to Denver area, Ft. Collins, and Rocky Mt. National Park. Phone Post

supercan - Garden of the Gods. Then go to Denver area, Ft. Collins, and Rocky Mt. National Park. Phone Post

They just closed trail ridge road so Rocky mountain national park is a no go. Plus that area was just ravaged by floods. Best to stay clear. Phone Post

FETT_ Cains._Burrito_In_My_BrownEye - 1st thing to do in Colorado Springs:

THIS

I used to live in Colo Spgs and this man speaks truth. The only good part about my time there was watching the Ted Haggard saga unfold.

Head up to Boulder, Breckenridge and maybe Vail if time permits. Truly breathtaking town, especially this time of year. Phone Post 3.0

Focus on The Family of Ted Haggard

No, really, drive up into the mountains. Her's a great loop with plenty to do:

Manitou/Pikes Peak/Garden of the Gods,
then WEST to Fairplay/Southpark,
Then West to Alma, over the Rockies down into Breckenridge,
Have lunch in Breck

Then, take the road from Breck towards KeyStone and A-Basin.
That road will take you over the Continental Divide again, and down into Loveland ski Resort

Take the interstate down to Idaho Springs to TommyKnockers, have some good beer and maybe hit the ot springs there.

Head down to Morrison and drive through/hike around in Red Rocks,

Then drive South back along the front to where you started.

All Day trip.

Gustafsson Broke Bones - Focus on The Family of Ted Haggard

No, really, drive up into the mountains. Her's a great loop with plenty to do:

Manitou/Pikes Peak/Garden of the Gods,
then WEST to Fairplay/Southpark,
Then West to Alma, over the Rockies down into Breckenridge,
Have lunch in Breck

Then, take the road from Breck towards KeyStone and A-Basin.
That road will take you over the Continental Divide again, and down into Loveland ski Resort

Take the interstate down to Idaho Springs to TommyKnockers, have some good beer and maybe hit the ot springs there.

Head down to Morrison and drive through/hike around in Red Rocks,

Then drive South back along the front to where you started.

All Day trip.

Pretty solid advice. Phone Post