What to do in Michigan City, IN?

thanks, y'all!

probably just bang the wife out in the b-n-b and order domino's, but i'll whisper each of your screen names in her ear at least once!

Peixes -

^that's pretty much what i figured

at least our air bnb's paid for and seems pretty nice. apparently you can see a lighthouse! (<-lol)

Lmao it’s a shitty outlet mall 

Get outdoors and talk to the locals.  Midwestern people are the nicest in the nation, imo. 

1 Like

thanks for the advice, guys!

i like Michigan City and New Buffalo

the wal-mart vs target economic disparity is readily apparent, though ; )

now, where to watch the UFC tonight?

HighInsideLegKick -

You can come visit me if you'd like. Bring your own Skoal though. 

i have kodiak long cut

mint and wintergreen

I just looked up Cedar Point, it is still closed due to Covid. Forget that idea.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - I just looked up Cedar Point, it is still closed due to Covid. Forget that idea.

Cedar point ain’t even close

The Diet Butcher -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - I just looked up Cedar Point, it is still closed due to Covid. Forget that idea.

Cedar point ain’t even close

A bit over 4 hours away

Love Cedar Point but LMAO at being anywhere in Indiana that's close enough to justify a trip there.  WTF?

Cleveland is an extremely underrated city.  Great people of all types there.  I can't reccomend it enough.

Sandusky is an armpit though

1 Like

lol at this site and its app sometimes

text that should've posted with the pic was something to the effect of:

"we had planned to ride into Chicago today, but all of the destinations we had in mind were closed it otherwise mitigated by lockdown. instead we ate our faces off and then went hiking to feel a little better about it"

Peixes -

Schoops! Good choice

IndieSmoke -

If you're into beer make the 40 minute drive to Three Floyds Brewing in Munster.

Bring ear plugs   I couldn't even talk to my wife sitting across the table because it was so fucking loud inside during lunch.  Pride and joy for the win.  

The Diet Butcher -
Peixes -

Schoops! Good choice

it really was an awesome cheeseburger

i wish i had foregone the hotdog to have room for the whole thing

Dr Bombay -
IndieSmoke -

If you're into beer make the 40 minute drive to Three Floyds Brewing in Munster.

Bring ear plugs   I couldn't even talk to my wife sitting across the table because it was so fucking loud inside during lunch.  Pride and joy for the win.  

Thats a fair assessment. Munster is limited as far as enjoyable options so people do tend to get a bit over excited. Awesome beer though! Pride & joy is really good, zombie dust is a fan favorite. I really enjoy gumballhead. Dark Lord is their crown jewel.  

Go to South Bend?

DaveFu -

Go to South Bend?

Why?