What to do in San Francisco today?

Going with my siblings, so bars are out.

I've been there a few times as a kid, but want to know if the Og could build me an Itinerary.

Any festivals going on? Notable spots to go? Going to try and get to Alcatraz this time. Any local secret spots to check out?

And the good food. :) where you at OG? Phone Post 3.0

Haight-Ashbury has some great Thai restaurants and Amoeba records, place is awesome Phone Post 3.0

hiaght-ashbury then head down to hippy hill in golden gate park ..just ask the hippies in the haight where it is.

King Of All Tenors - Haight-Ashbury has some great Thai restaurants and Amoeba records, place is awesome Phone Post 3.0
We are hitting that.

Okay, this may sound dumb. But I thought I heard about San Francisco having some zombie later tag/paintball type thing. Where the building is all apocalypse style out and you clear each floor or some shit?

That sounds like fun. Phone Post 3.0

just wander around and blow a few, uh, hours

We decided to do the 7-D experience.

Any other fun suggestions? Phone Post 3.0

Headed there in an hour to watch my sis and mom finish the Avon breast cancer walk... Phone Post 3.0

jrdaley - Headed there in an hour to watch my sis and mom finish the Avon breast cancer walk... Phone Post 3.0
Sweet man! How cool is that? What are your plans? Phone Post 3.0

I think you have to buy tickets for Alcatraz months in advance Phone Post 3.0

RoFu - I think you have to buy tickets for Alcatraz months in advance Phone Post 3.0
You can try online. I've been lucky in the past Phone Post 3.0