What to do with Costco frozen tuna steaks?

Have em defrosted and no idea what to do with them.... Ideas please

Stick them up your ass to thaw them and marinate them at the same time. 

Some people eat that shit

fob -

Some people eat that shit

Got em for free from the iboughta app

Salt and pepper the steaks. Heat olive oil and a couple of pats of butter in a skillet on medium. Place the steaks in the skillet. Flip after 2-3 minutes (this depends on how thick your steaks are and how well done you like your tuna). Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove steaks to a plate. Juice a lemon into a bowl. Add a couple of tablespoons of soy sauce. Drizzle mixture over steaks. Serve with steamed rice.

TFK_Mas Tisu -

Salt and pepper the steaks. Heat olive oil and a couple of pats of butter in a skillet on medium. Place the steaks in the skillet. Flip after 2-3 minutes (this depends on how thick your steaks are and how well done you like your tuna). Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove steaks to a plate. Juice a lemon into a bowl. Add a couple of tablespoons of soy sauce. Drizzle mixture over steaks. Serve with steamed rice.

Even the frozen ones can be served rare?

Make poke.

I have done the frozen ahi steaks from Sam's club medium rare, and eaten it raw (sashimi). No where as good as fresh, but not bad.

TFK_Mas Tisu -

I have done the frozen ahi steaks from Sam's club medium rare, and eaten it raw (sashimi). No where as good as fresh, but not bad.

Good to know

CoughSyrupOD - Make poke.

+1

I made some poke over the weekend. Was awesome.