What to do

My little sister just got a cat a few months back and every chance it gets it pees on my bed and my pillows. We live in the city part of my town so I was thinking about saying it got out. But I'm really just taking it to the middle of nowhere and leaving it there.... should I do this? Or is there a simpler solution? Phone Post

Move out of moms house and get your own place.

/thread Phone Post

And we have rules faggit! Phone Post

Trade your sister in for a few dollars at the local pawn shop Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Move out of moms house and get your own place.

/thread Phone Post

My father passed away a few years ago. My sisters mom hasnt been seen for years (thats what happens when you suck dick for coke) .. So its just me, my gf and my sister in the same house. Shes 9 now and I've been raising her since she was 6.

I was thinking about getting her a lizard or something that doesnt take as much responsibility Phone Post

Sir the door to your room Phone Post

Dude that will haunt you for years, don't let the cat out. Just talk to your sister and tell her that the cat cannot continue to use your bed as a litter box. If it continues tell her you will have to ger rid of her, bring her to a no kill shelter. I wish I had more advice brotha Phone Post

stop fucking the cat and it will leave you alone.

Good job stepping up to take care of your sister.

Close you bedroom door.  /thread

What's the litter box look like?  Some cats it needs to be super clean and in a quiet area.  Maybe it doesn't like the litter so try a different kind.  I had to use an automatic one litter box and tidy cats litter with a red lid. 

Now I know why your girlfriend wanted to use protection. You already have a child living there.

We just had a talk and we're getting the cat fixed then giving her to a friend. She wants turtles lol Phone Post

PatrickVilone - 

We just had a talk and we're getting the cat fixed then giving her to a friend. She wants turtles lol Phone Post

You're a good man for raising your sis and trying to make her happy.

Turtles are way easier. Go all out and get 2 or 3 and a bigass aquarium where they can actually swim. Then post pics.....of the aquarium of course.

PatrickVilone - We just had a talk and we're getting the cat fixed then giving her to a friend. She wants turtles lol Phone Post
I like toytles Phone Post 3.0