What to do?

So.....I'm not happy with my wife. Girl that I had a huge crush on is recently single and is messaging me on facebook. Really want to meet up with her but I'm also trying to fight the good fight. ...no pics because we know how that always turns out... Phone Post 3.0

You know the rules ......
Pics of both please.... Phone Post 3.0

Don't do it. Phone Post 3.0

Well....now that I'm sober this morning I deleted said chic and all her messages from facebook! Phone Post 3.0

If u do do anything, please dont say it here. These asshole white knights can eat dicks. Dont give em any more ammo bro. Phone Post 3.0

FHRITP!!!!!

Wyatt Derp - Well....now that I'm sober this morning I deleted said chic and all her messages from facebook! Phone Post 3.0

Good old OG ...
Pictures would have being posted, everyone would be helping the bro out, some in a positive most in a negative way.
Now we have to worry about c@nts rating us out.
Sad Phone Post 3.0

Wyatt Derp - Well....now that I'm sober this morning I deleted said chic and all her messages from facebook! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, at least delete the evidence. What you should do is something wild with your wife. Catch her when she's getting ready (and not expecting it) and fuck her on the bathroom counter. She'll be smiling all day thinking about it. I know this because I did this yesterday to my girlfriend...

SoccerkickrevivaL - 

Yeah, at least delete the evidence. What you should do is something wild with your wife. Catch her when she's getting ready (and not expecting it) and fuck her on the bathroom counter. She'll be smiling all day thinking about it. I know this because I did this yesterday to my girlfriend...

Wyatt Derp - Well....now that I'm sober this morning I deleted said chic and all her messages from facebook! Phone Post 3.0
Smart move. Phone Post 3.0