What to expect...

cantuna4u -

Hell Yeah Bro!  Good for you OP. One of the best things I ever did for me was train BJJ. 100% Start with a Gi. You will be hooked. Enjoy it. My first one or two years were my favorite. You will not regret it.  Keep us posted.

Thanks bro!!! You called it - I’m hooked, had a great session and can’t wait to return tomorrow.

danybayamon23 -

OP, where in Pinellas?

I live in Oldsmar, train out of Suncoast BJJ (opened a month ago and spun off from a local Gracie school). Fantastic teaching, great vibes, and legit black belts here.

Hey bro!!! I’m up in Tarpon and signed up at Gracie PH. 

If I would have known, I could of started there! Suncoast is right by my parents house in Countryside. 

Awesome experience overall and definitely hooked...

My cardio and scrambles were good and felt terrific. I feel stupid when I’m in side control, mount etc bc I don’t know what to go for. Can’t wait to learn that part.

Thanks all for the advice and support; glad to be part of the fraternity.

The next time I’m able to go is Friday for Wrestling. Any thoughts on it?

1 Like
McMahonKennedyVincent -
danybayamon23 -

OP, where in Pinellas?

I live in Oldsmar, train out of Suncoast BJJ (opened a month ago and spun off from a local Gracie school). Fantastic teaching, great vibes, and legit black belts here.

If I would have known, I could of started there! Suncoast is right by my parents house in Countryside. 

No worries. We’re not far off so If you ever just want to check it out just PM me

1 Like
danybayamon23 -
McMahonKennedyVincent -
danybayamon23 -

OP, where in Pinellas?

No worries. We’re not far off so If you ever just want to check it out just PM me

Hell yeah!! I definitely will bro