what to get wifr for mothers day?

shes 29, we have 3 kids

shes hinted at a spa day, but that seems easy.

need some creative gift ideas, preferably without an og slant

A hammock?

That's what my wife wanted last year

Spa day.  She hinted at it.  Why mess with it?

She's not your mother.

Ogami Itto - She's not your mother.

Ogami Itto - She's not your mother.

But she is the mother of his children.  Big mistake to not get her something and take her out to eat.

Nothing, she's not your mother 

She's 29, which means their kids are probably very young.  He should get her something special on behalf of the kids, at least. 

I would go with the spa she hinted at plus, while she's at the spa, you and the kids clean up the house, do the laundry, vacuum or wash floors, make a meal she likes, and have her bed ready for a nap after dinner - do the dishes and then join her in bed after getting the kids to sleep... you know the rest.

Haka Jawaka - 

She's 29, which means their kids are probably very young.  He should get her something special on behalf of the kids, at least. 

I would go with the spa she hinted at plus, while she's at the spa, you and the kids clean up the house, do the laundry, vacuum or wash floors, make a meal she likes, and have her bed ready for a nap after dinner - do the dishes and then join her in bed after getting the kids to sleep... you know the rest.

That is the money shot.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
Haka Jawaka - 

That is the money shot.

3 kids at 29 is a blown out Pussy plus we've never seen her face cause she's ugly.

Not good all around are you desperate?

One above doesn't work this one does.