What to say when asked why mma?

so anyways. i goto this girls house ive been hanging out with and i meet her mom for the first time. so the girl shows her mom a video on what i do. its the furious angel highlight.. so shes pretty freaked out by the end of it.. and asks why dont i get a normal job instead of doing this? whats the use in it. why hurt ppl.

so i say..... "its pretty much the only thing where its either you or him. no excuses, no nothing. if you lose, then its your own fault and cant blame anyone else but yourself. "

anyone say anything more intellegent ? haha i was kinda like UHHH duh lol.

why ur girl would show that to her mom is beyong me.

What does she think: Her mom is going to watch it, and get excited her daughter is going out with a fighter?

lol. its a question. and shes hot so i dont care what she shows her mom

She should have said "oh you're so cool" right?

Usually the fact the I fight is the last thing anyone ever learns about me. There really is no great answer either they understand without having to ask or they never will.

actually the mom said " daughter, goto your room, i need alone time with him"

Tell her, why dont you get a normal. Why you a house wife?

The Calf Cruncher

thats actually what i did Steve. thanks for pointing that out.

My buddy Nate whom I train with and fights in Gladiator Challenge tomorrow actually brought his girlfriend and her mom to his first fight back in April. The mom was all for it and gave him a hug after he won.

Should've just given her a psycho stare, said nothing and started breathing really heavily through the nose.

If she doesn't take the hint, double leg her and give her a little g'n'p. If she turns over to avoid the strikes just sink the choke and your done.

Point out to her that in a standard job your blood lust and insatiable desire to maim and injure would get you in trouble.

That's sure to get you out of having to spend thanks giving there!

Usually the fact the I fight is the first and last thing anyone ever learns about me.

Explain to her that it's a sport, like track, wrestling, or boxing. You compete, you win, you lose. If you can make money at it, then go for it.

My girlfriend has been to all of my fights, and her parents have been to two of them. They took her little brother to my last one.

mothers are bad for the sport, imo

If she's worth it change for her... be a good man and stop doing the things that she dislikes, get a good job, don?t hang out with your buddies, get a new hobby( that your girl can participate(pottery, cooking, floral decorating) have deep conversations at starbucks....

In my experience I?ve never been liked by my gf's family, I don?t blame them fu*king, getting drunk, parting till the next day with daddies little girl is not what they had in mind for their angel...... respect them and just be your self if they like you good if they don?t F* it....

its pretty much the only thing where its either you or him. no excuses, no nothing. if you lose, then its your own fault and cant blame anyone else but yourself. "

did you think you were denzel or gene hackman when you said that?

If I can stand in a ring with a man that wants to destroy me I can face whatever challenge life throws at me. I have no fear of giving your daughter the full and complete life she deserves....

thread is worthless without pics of the g/f

capnkilli is smooooth!