What topics have scarred you from this forum?

Off the top of my head, I can think of three, all 3 happened from the fapout section.

One was a thread, the other two was a comment(different thread).

A few years ago in the fapout section, there was a thread simply titled "meat curtains".  What a unique thread name I thought.  No idea what meat curtains was, so I clicked it.   (Insert throw up gif here).  Yuck! 

To this day I will always know what "meat curtains" is.

On a different thread(or maybe it was the same thread), a member made a comment(I can't remember his name) about pussies.  The comment this person made was, "do you ever wonder at what age women's pussies start getting the extra flaps and whatnot".  I can't remember verbatim what they said, but they said women/girls aren't born with meaty flappy pussy lips, so at some point that is something that gets developed and I wonder when. 

That was a comment that honestly, I probably would have gone my entire life without ever even thinking about that.  Now that he said that, I wonder if that was a pedophile type of way of thinking or if that was just an innocent curious thought.

Third was a comment on a thread about boobs and/or butts, and the comment was about feet, inquiring if there was any pictures of a particular girl's feet.  I quoted this person(I think they had the word cali and or girl in their screen name) and asked them if they were serious, b/c I couldn't tell if they were being funny or serious.

Their reply stuck with me.  He said he was 100% serious and to not get him wrong, he likes boobs and butts but "once you've seen a thousand, you've seen them all".  He said he gravitated to feet and to this day, I honestly wonder/half way worry if I will someday gravitate towards feet.  I know majority of my life I thought a woman licking a guy's butthole was eww gross disgusting, but now....I kinda search for it lol. 

Anyways what are YOUR horror stories that stuck with you from here?

1 Like

Pink sock, goatse, tubgirl, mrhands.avi, swap.avi, pain olympics are all things this site has shared with me. I'm stronger for it, like eating dirt as a kid. Now I cannot be offended by anything!

1 Like

White347LX - 

Pink sock, goatse, tubgirl, mrhands.avi, swap.avi, pain olympics are all things this site has shared with me. I'm stronger for it, like eating dirt as a kid. Now I cannot be offended by anything!

I feel I should be thankful I don't know about any of the stuff you mentioned.  Pain olympics sounds like something I would make a conscious effort to stay away from.

Speaking of olympics though.....you ever wonder why it's damn near impossible to find special olympic bloopers?

It's been a thing for years yet there's never been footage of bloopers.  As if there isn't material.

1 Like

D241 -
White347LX - 

I feel I should be thankful I don't know about any of the stuff you mentioned.  Pain olympics sounds like something I would make a conscious effort to stay away from.

Speaking of olympics though.....you ever wonder why it's damn near impossible to find special olympic bloopers?

It's been a thing for years yet there's never been footage of bloopers.  As if there isn't material.

Maybe tosh.0 has some for you... just a thought 

Anything that faggot ninja posts in I immediately leave.......until I boil over but then then I leave that thread after 1 blast...usually....lol.

White347LX -

Solid list. I'm actually a little sad I've seen every one of those plus all the gore stuff, but most of that didn't make it here. Ones that for sure did were the Mexican chainsaw and 2 guys 1 hammer. 

1 Like

Just the revelation that WAY more "straight" men are into trannies than I ever would have thought.

Fuckin weirdos

2 Likes

Pizza and snails 

2 Likes

2 girls 1 cup

1 Like

One was a guy that went out with a chick that had gotten a boob job and then he started messing around with her and he said her boobs smelled bad and then in the dark he tried sucking on her breasts, but he couldn't really find the nipples and turned out that he was essentially sucking on scabs where the nipples used to be.

Another was a guy that was ejaculating in an empty gatorade bottle, trying to see how long it would take to fill. He posted pics of it and described how he'd have to quickly get the cap off and ejaculate in it and then put the cap back on because the smell was so bad. It was gag inducing.

I want to know about the meat flaps thread. Let's bring that thread back. A one time special request.

9/11 clown. 

4 Likes

D241 -
White347LX - 

If you like buttholes you should definitely check out some pink socks.

johnsonbarr - I want to know about the meat flaps thread. Let's bring that thread back. A one time special request.

I just tried to google it along with mixedmartialarts.com and I couldn't find anything.  It for sure was titled "meat curtains" though.  Or "meatcurtains" with no space.  

I remember as 9/11 unfolded i found out about it through this forum in real time 100% on this forum, someone posted the full thread the other a while back....still makes my heart rate go up thinking about that day, the OG was actually ahead of most news organizations

Also, in the horror movie thread someone posted a video about the certain section of Japan during WWII that did wicked experiments on captives, women, etc. Still scarred thinking about what was done there and I'd never heard of any of it until then.

Not really horror stories, but Toki talking about jumping on a grenade when he was winging for some friend. He went home with this heifer and slept with her stinky self. A while later he was out somewhere and he saw her and tried to avoid her, but she noticed him and realized he was trying to dodge her so she loudly called him out on it. His description of the smell and red rub marks on her inner thighs will never leave my memory.

Also, Shane beating up that guy in Gamestop because he got mad that they were resetting his gamecube just to make him angry. I haven't seen someone get bullied and then have their asses kicked like that when they tried to stand up for themselves since was 10 and looked in the mirror. Really hit home. Still funny tho.

The most horrifying thread on the OG ever is the "worst food" thread.

1 Like

Ass eels 

Russians with a Hammer.

Someone posted a story about a guy that murders a family.  It starts with the strangulation of a kid and describes the post-mordem dislocation of the boy's shoulder in graphic detail.  The story continued with the killer taking a shit on the family's dining room table.  I stopped reading at that point and soon after the thread was deleted. 

I'd like to read the rest if anyone knows where I can find it.