What type of athlete considered peak human?

In the comic world, there are a few heroes that are considered "peak human" like Batman and Captain America and I was thinking about what kind of people would be considered as such. Of course the first thing that came to mind were athletes.

When thinking about it, I would have to say NFL Quarterback because they have the physical attributes such as strength, toughness and speed. They also have great reflexes as well as a high intellect. They are able to make split second decisions all while having 300 lbs beasts coming at them with the intention to maim and destroy.

Now I am not saying that they are the strongest or smartest nor are they always the toughest but as a total package, I can't really think of a type of athlete that would be considered "peak human".

What say you OG?

Alexander karelin is peak human, or pretty damn close Phone Post

Male figure skaters of course. They define manliness. Phone Post

Hockey players need to be strong, tough and have to be able to skate fast (Unless you're a goon then you just fight lol)

Dart players. They are the pinnacle of human evolution.

Brock Lesnar is peak human Phone Post

Bodybuilders Phone Post 3.0

El_Varaco - Alexander karelin is peak human, or pretty damn close Phone Post

I must say he has to be in the conversation. Wrestling is a very physical and mental sport. He has to be all around strong. Phone Post

Pancake Syrup Ali -

Hockey players need to be strong, tough and have to be able to skate fast (Unless you're a goon then you just fight lol)

I thought about hockey players but I honestly don't know enough to give an educated opinion. Phone Post

I know this isn't the UG, but I genuinely think the kings of unarmed combat are the peak humans. Strong, tough, fast, highly skilled with endurance too.

A top ten Olympic gymnast Phone Post

Chareth Cutestory - The Klitschko brothers.

. Phone Post

Usain bolt Phone Post 3.0

Combat Pilot, how bout occupations? Phone Post

Fighters. Easily.

Chareth Cutestory - The Klitschko brothers.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Gold medalist in gymnastics.

gymnast have to be up there

gymnasts are definitely close to the top of p4p athleticism,, but aren't gymnasts all like 5'5"?

Cristiano Ronaldo. He is the closest thing to Bruce Wayne. Rich, handsome, seductive as fuck (no homo) and the best athlete in the world.