What type of Mental Illness does Eddie Bravo have?

Is it an extreme case of ADHD? What makes a guy yell like this to try and get a point across? Yelling and cutting people off constantly. 

https://youtu.be/RITRnqaKEdo

Stupidity

2 Likes

50% of that is Eddie just goofing and trolling.

The other 50% is a mix of alcohol and weed.

5 Likes
forumnewb - 50% of that is Eddie just goofing and trolling.

forumnewb - 50% of that is Eddie just goofing and trolling.

Sir do you feel that you degree, education, and formal training from John Hopkins contributes to you being able to make this diagnosis ?

forumnewb - 50% of that is Eddie just goofing and trolling.

This.

the bigger question is: what mental illness does schaub have that he’s not capable of an original thought? 

1 Like

Looked like he was passionately and chemically fueled making a point that pretty much everyone else agreed with anyway

Better question is what mental illness do you have and do you have any friends, because that’s how friends talk.

2 Likes

You guys take this shit too seriously. Guy just likes to smoke up, bullshit, and have a good time.

4 Likes
williepep - 
forumnewb - 50% of that is Eddie just goofing and trolling.

Sir do you feel that you degree, education, and formal training from John Hopkins contributes to you being able to make this diagnosis ?

As a Board Certified Contact Tracer from Johns Hopkins University, I have read the scientific literature, and I am confident in my diagnosis.

Lol He's 100% more successful than all you guys on this forum.  

BZtown10 -

Lol He's 100% more successful than all you guys on this forum.  

I love dudes like this.  You tell em, man!  lol

HokutoShinken -

You guys take this shit too seriously. Guy just likes to smoke up, bullshit, and have a good time.

People forget it’s just a group of friends drinking and bullshitting. This isn’t an informative TedTalk. 

Green Vermonster - Looked like he was passionately and chemically fueled making a point that pretty much everyone else agreed with anyway

Better question is what mental illness do you have and do you have any friends, because that’s how friends talk.

This.

Many losers suffering from loserthink around these parts (the internet).

His "illness" in todays society would be that of being a free-thinker.

It's frowned upon these days.

I think he has some fun with being a free thinker too.

Wow clips been deleted. I think Jamie saw this thread and deleted the clip 

It was really weird listening to Bravo. It was like he was having a meltdown. He kept trying to steer the conversation back to Trump and politics when no one wanted to hear it anymore. 

At some point, take the hint and stfu

Calhoon -

His "illness" in todays society would be that of being a free-thinker.

It's frowned upon these days.

I think he has some fun with being a free thinker too.

He's not free thinking, he's brainwashed by California liberism 

F*ck the haters!!! Eddie is great. Interesting points of view.  Love listening to him. Everyone should have as much passion for their beliefs as Eddie does. Keep up the good work Eddie!! 

God Of Thunder - 

Wow clips been deleted. I think Jamie saw this thread and deleted the clip 

Are you gonna talk about it on your show?

1 Like

He always seems really strung out on some uppers.