What u think bout HendoVSOrtiz?

gotta go with "hollywood" henderson

So many people pick Henderson because Tito lost his last two fights. Henderson won his last two fights. First of all, I think Hendo would also lose to Randy and Chuck and I think Tito would beat Oyama and Bustamante. But I guess it is a case of what have you done for me lately nevermind the fact that Tito lost to to top guys in the weight division.

I strongly disagree that Henderson would beat Tito the way Randy did. Even if Dan and Randy are equally skilled wrestlers, Randy is much bigger which really means something at this level.

If Arona could take Henderson down and control him, then I think Tito could do the same except Tito has better ground and pound than Arona.

I take Tito.

Dan would destroy Tito. This would be an easy payday for him.

I think Hendo would waste Tito. Hendo's heart and chin are ten times that of Tito.

Dan would not "maul" Tito in that fight.
He would win, I think, but not "maul" him.

Dan has great wrestling skill, but he doe pick different strategy than Randy Couture Does. I also think that Randy has a slight edge in technique over Dan in wrestling. Still, Dan should be better than Tito in wrestling.

Dan has said in interviews before that he gets taken down sometimes because he takes chances and gives the opportunity to be taken down. I can see that. Evidently, he is not too worried about being taken down. Also, I have yet to see anyone dominate him when he is on the ground. He usually finds a way to pop right back up after being down there for 5-10 seconds. He is very much like Chuck Lidell in this case.

Dan throws a really hard right hand...and Dan can take one helluva punch. I see Dan winning against Tito, but not dominating him. Tito would play it safe.

I think a better matchup would be Dan vs Chuck Lidell. A war!

OneManArmy, it's actually quite rediculaous. Randleman sucked too before he KO'd Cro Cop eventhought he lost to two great fighters in Sakuraba and Jackson.

As far as Dan being a better wrestler than Tito. So is Matyushenko. Dan also should have been a better wrestler than Arona.

Tito has never been that great. Look at the opponents he has beaten.

"Hendo has all the wrestling Randy has...plus the KO power."

Tell me which of his fights in the last four years he's successfully taken down and controlled anybody for any length of time.

Tito's too big for Henderson. He'll outwresle and pound the crap out of him. Henderson's never shown good G&P defense in my opinion and he can be taken down by someone bigger than him.

Tito's much bigger than him.

Robin.