What UGer is the MOST confident in Hendo?

I wouldn't bet on this fight, but I want to see who here wants to eat the most crow or get the most bragging rights.

Let your loud/proud confidence begin here.

If you find I'm saying with confidence that Hendo or Bones will take it, you're pretty safe picking the other one.

about 70 years, the US conquered over the nazi army. hitler knew they were falling apart so to keep his secrets safe they started knocking off the nazi scientist one by one. The ones the americas did find, they offered a job or to be locked in prison foooooorrrrrr everrrr. The collected scientist that agreed went to work on a special war weapon. A few years later they sent a shuttle into space and had nuclear weapons, but that wasnt enough, they needed a weapon that would stop every one in their tracks. a few of the scientist died, but their legacy was contiuned. Then in 1970, a year after we had a man land on the moon, the most destructive weapon was made from a test tube inserted into a women named mrs. henderson. This resulted in a extremely gifted chilled baby named Daniel Jeffery Henderson. This weapon was made to mature, and become aware of his weapons. it wasnt until Pride 13 against an particpating test subject named 'Renzo Grace'. He tested the Nazi scientist super weapon. The Hands of daniel jeffery henderson. Danil learned to harnest this power and took off. It wasnt until recent years did Daniel learn how to control this special gift he was given. Many have fallen to the science experiment. There is one test subject left, Jon Jones. he will taste the power.

donkeykongfist - about 70 years, the US conquered over the nazi army. hitler knew they were falling apart so to keep his secrets safe they started knocking off the nazi scientist one by one. The ones the americas did find, they offered a job or to be locked in prison foooooorrrrrr everrrr. The collected scientist that agreed went to work on a special war weapon. A few years later they sent a shuttle into space and had nuclear weapons, but that wasnt enough, they needed a weapon that would stop every one in their tracks. a few of the scientist died, but their legacy was contiuned. Then in 1970, a year after we had a man land on the moon, the most destructive weapon was made from a test tube inserted into a women named mrs. henderson. This resulted in a extremely gifted chilled baby named Daniel Jeffery Henderson. This weapon was made to mature, and become aware of his weapons. it wasnt until Pride 13 against an particpating test subject named 'Renzo Grace'. He tested the Nazi scientist super weapon. The Hands of daniel jeffery henderson. Danil learned to harnest this power and took off. It wasnt until recent years did Daniel learn how to control this special gift he was given. Many have fallen to the science experiment. There is one test subject left, Jon Jones. he will taste the power.

Dan Henderson being my favorite fighter....this made my night. TTT for you my friend, I look forward to hearing Volume 2, the jon bone jones massacre edition

Skooter IMO Phone Post

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - 
donkeykongfist - about 70 years, the US conquered over the nazi army. hitler knew they were falling apart so to keep his secrets safe they started knocking off the nazi scientist one by one. The ones the americas did find, they offered a job or to be locked in prison foooooorrrrrr everrrr. The collected scientist that agreed went to work on a special war weapon. A few years later they sent a shuttle into space and had nuclear weapons, but that wasnt enough, they needed a weapon that would stop every one in their tracks. a few of the scientist died, but their legacy was contiuned. Then in 1970, a year after we had a man land on the moon, the most destructive weapon was made from a test tube inserted into a women named mrs. henderson. This resulted in a extremely gifted chilled baby named Daniel Jeffery Henderson. This weapon was made to mature, and become aware of his weapons. it wasnt until Pride 13 against an particpating test subject named 'Renzo Grace'. He tested the Nazi scientist super weapon. The Hands of daniel jeffery henderson. Danil learned to harnest this power and took off. It wasnt until recent years did Daniel learn how to control this special gift he was given. Many have fallen to the science experiment. There is one test subject left, Jon Jones. he will taste the power.

Dan Henderson being my favorite fighter....this made my night. TTT for you my friend, I look forward to hearing Volume 2, the jon bone jones massacre edition

to be contiuned after ufc 152 or 3 i forgot and dont feel like looking anything else up

"he will taste the power"

chills go down spine

...gulp...

Signed. Phone Post

You know at Middleweight, Anderson Silva made him old! Phone Post

mijo - You know at Middleweight, Anderson Silva made him old! Phone Post

^

Arrr it bee truuu! Phone Post

anderson made everyonde old

alright, so far the new guy DonkeyKongFist will get a props thread if/when Dan wins. Unless someone else feels they are more confident.

DKF(We abbreviate names around there), I suggest you take a long sig bet with someone to really show your confidence. I am not that person to bet however.

Dan Henderson by tko, late in the 2nd, or the early 3rd. Phone Post

Hendo seems vastly more focused on his fighting career than Bones Jones...

Hendo is aided by taking on a young fighter with less mental toughness who was exposed as fake (no two ways about the exposure). I think he can get JBJ to doubt himself during the fight. He has the experience. I think JBJ does not like to get hit more than a pro should mind it. When Hendo hits him man, I don't expect he'll like it. Now I a big fan but the man has made me a dam days pay lots of times.

I feel very good about the fight. He's going to get inside NO MATTER what. If he gets KO'd so be it. The man is willing to pay the price.

Jack Furious - Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bravo! Phone Post

Help us Dan Henderson, you're our only hope

This just may be the greatest post I have ever read on the UG.

Well done and VTFU, sir!

I'm not confident until CRE makes his pick known...

D241 -  

Help us Dan Henderson, you're our only hope

HA! Phone Post