What up UG?!?!

I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to posting on the UG but I figured I would give it a try. Just wanted to say what up to any fans I may have on here, Nate won 2,3, & 5 and free Josh Rosenthal!

-Maverick

Chiesa is that you?

OP is currently #8 in the world @ LW. In his last two fights he finished #9 Beneil Dariush and Jim Miller by RNC. Plus a win over #11 Franciso Trinaldo, who has won 7 straight bouts @ LW in the UFC since losing to Chiesa and a victory over #14 Al Iaquinta to win The Ultimate Fighter 15

Well you're off to a bad start son.........Conor won the 2nd round.

With that said, I've enjoyed your fights. Five bonuses in nine fights, heall yeah! Wasn't pulling for you against our Canadian boy Mitch Clarke, but I have since. Best of luck to you!

Green this man Kirik. 

I'm taking bets on how long before he gets run off

Misaki - I"m taking bets on how long before he gets run off

Oh settle down. He didn't say anything bad to mike. There's a difference between douche assholery and healthy disagreement. 

Edit: the post I quoted changed. 

That said,  happy to have you here Mike. 

Maverick I want to see you, and The Menace fight.

edited. 

Hey Mike, good to have you here. I have to ask, any word on the Alvarez fight? Is it in the works or just the fight you want next?

Do you still have that mentality about killing your body and cutting weight so that you have a "size advantage" instead of lifting, dieting right and fighting at a more comfortable, natural weight now that we've seen so many fighters move up an have success? 

What do you walk around at out of camp? I'd be interested to see Chiesa at welterweight.

If you could turn one MMA fighter into an alarm clock, who would it be and why? 

Please try try to keep your answer 'clean'.

Thanks, buddy. 

Good to see ya on here OP. Hope we see you in a commentary role again soon always fun when you're in the booth!

Ozamataz Buckshank - Hey Mike, good to have you here. I have to ask, any word on the Alvarez fight? Is it in the works or just the fight you want next?

I'm wondering the same thing. Dustin Poirier is calling you out, Mike.

You'll take on either Eddie or Dustin?

Conor McGregor - Significant strikes landed was virtually even but Conor landed 9% more of the significant strikes he threw.

He also turned his back and ran away 100% more.

What up op?!

Stop being such a noob round here

Hit and run! Cyborg style.

sgotwalks -

No kidding

Take the Poirier fight

Conor McGregor -
michaelmav -

I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to posting on the UG but I figured I would give it a try. Just wanted to say what up to any fans I may have on here, Nate won 2,3, & 5 and free Josh Rosenthal!

-Maverick

Nate won 3 and maybe, maybe 5.

Difference was Conor landed the bigger shots, 3 knockdowns to Nates 0 knockdowns.

Significant strikes landed was virtually even but Conor landed 9% more of the significant strikes he threw.

Nate was throwing mostly weak arm punches.  That's why Mcgregor had no damage to him whatsoever. 

Thanks God that the new scoring criteria rewards powershots and doesn't reward the weaker ones. 

Ive always liked the Diaz brothers but I'm sure glad that I'm not one of these Diaz fans or Conor haters who are so blinded by their emotions that they can't see past them when scoring a fight.  

Mike needs to watch round two again. Conor knocked him on his ass twice and only at the end of the round did Nate do anything. And what he did was throw weak arm punches which didn't bother Mcgregor in the least. 

It was a fairly easy fight to score. Nate lost easily.  

You are a hater if you give a fight to a guy who was knocked on his ass several times and who's face and legs are fucked up BADLY....when the other guy took no damage , landed more shots and knocked the other guy down three. 

Ozamataz Buckshank - 
sgotwalks -

No kidding

He stopped by and said what up, you guys seem to expect a bit much my fren