What Vitors excuse going to be if he loses?

Besides the obvious.

These kinds of threads suck Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - These kinds of threads suck Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

It's a legit question actually beings everyone who loses now a days has an excuse and could beat the other fighter if the circumstances were different Phone Post 3.0

Jeebus said it wasn't in the plans at this time.

God loves wideman more Phone Post 3.0

what are some of Victors famous excuses?
i cant really remember any..
Or is this a Brazilian hating thread?

Well, given how much advantage the UG thinks a 1.5x or 2x boost in testosterone provides, would Vitor having 1/3 or less the testosterone that Weidman does be a legit "excuse"?

The funny thing is weidman will be the one putting excuses out on the table after a Belfort TNT 360 jesus kick!! Phone Post 3.0

TheImmortalStocktonSlap -
Uni man - These kinds of threads suck Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ being more curious about a guy's excuses than how the fight will play out. Phone Post 3.0

I am not convinced he will even fight yet

Jesus Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he will have an excuse, he will say the better man won and move on, he is a class act, op is not Phone Post 3.0

creepymcfinger - I don't think he will have an excuse, he will say the better man won and move on, he is a class act, op is not Phone Post 3.0

How do you know if I am not a Vitor fan?

The more threads like this the more everyone will be shocked when he fights weidmann and wins a 5 round war.

Just think how this place will fall apart!

Then the naysayers complaint will be that TRT Vitor would have finished Weidman.

LOL!

He's not one to give excuses, he will probably thank god and say Chris the future.

Then after the dust settles with Silva and Diaz, they can set up Anderson Vitor 2 and sell out a soccer stadium in Brazil. Phone Post 3.0

Has vitor ever made an excuse after he lost?... I honestly don't remember him ever making an excuse, if he has Phone Post 3.0

Jesus got stuck in traffic and couldn't make it in time Phone Post 3.0

Wonder what Weidman's will be when he loses? He's the one whining. Coming from a Weidman fan seems like he's ready to call out the TRT shit when he loses.

orcus - Well, given how much advantage the UG thinks a 1.5x or 2x boost in testosterone provides, would Vitor having 1/3 or less the testosterone that Weidman does be a legit "excuse"?

Whos fault is that again?