What was Jones BAC?

Was he shitface drunk or did he just have a couple?

Given the damage, I am guessing the former, but that kind of damage could happen to anyone. Phone Post

Maybe he's just part Asian, or a woman. Phone Post

MahatmaPetey - Maybe he's just part Asian, or a woman. Phone Post
Plausible Phone Post

I thought that "damage" was a false picture from back in January....

Have the real photos of his car come out?

Watch Inside MMA tonight to see them :) Phone Post

That 84 inch reach can bring a glass to the mouth even faster than it can land a blow.

The reach accelerated his drinking rate exponentially. Phone Post

I wonder if him being 'arrested for suspicion of DWI' means that he didn't take the breathalyzer or field sobriety test?

Chris - I wonder if him being 'arrested for suspicion of DWI' means that he didn't take the breathalyzer or field sobriety test?

If he has any knowledge of the law, that would have been the smartest thing he could have done. 

They can force the blood test, but it usually takes a couple hours to get the suspect through the paperwork and to the hospital for the blood test...

I do believe they always word it that way though ("arrested on suspicion of....") because he is not convicted yet.

Yeah, most likely failed field sobriety tests but hasn't had his day in court = "allegedly" Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012205190357&nclick_check=1

from our local paper, a bit more info then I've heard from mma reporters Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post