What was the best rivalry ever in MMA

TITO and Chuck.

Jackson/silva

Three of the most violent fights in mma history. Those two fought like they wanted to kill eachother. Phone Post

GSP-Serra

Edgar- Penn

Sak vs Gracies was epic, hime and Fedor made me love MMA so much back then.

Chute Box and the Hammer House. Protect ya neck Wandy

Sakuraba vs the Gracies is my favourite followed closely by the BTT vs Chute Boxe rivalry

I'll agree with these two.

Although Tito tried to make a rivalry, getting beaten by a smaller Frank Shamrock ruined that one. Beating an old Ken was just to little too late.

Striker vs Grappler

James Toney vs Ken Shamrock

Sakuraba/Gracies was great

Couture/Liddell

Penn/Hughes

Zen - 1) Chuck vs Tito

2) Sakuraba vs Gracies

Agree. Tito and Ken was great as well as Frank and Ken. Those old fucks would fight each other for $40 if you offered it to them lol. Phone Post

Penn/Hughes is a great one IMO because it wasn't one sided(minus the third fight) unlike chuck/Tito and Tito/shamrock Phone Post

Rampage vs Evans was fun. Phone Post

walid vs. ryan, lions den vs. team punishment

Zen - 1) Chuck vs Tito

2) Sakuraba vs Gracies

BOOM!

Sherdog vs. UG

I sense that the Sonnen/Silva rivalry will join the list after their next fight...

naturals vs. HRT/juicers

In recent years: Sonnen-Silva, Mir-Lesnar.

Wandy vs. Page

coleko vs bsl Phone Post

Hard to pick one.

if we're talking more than 1 match rivalry, the notable ones would be Wanderlei/Rampage, Fedor/Nogueira, Sakuraba vs. Gracies, GSP/Penn, GSP/Hughes, KJ Noons/Nick Diaz, Frank Mir/Lesnar, & Hughes/Penn come to mind.

if we're talking bad blood or just a shit load of hype I'd go with Frye/Ken Shamrock, Tito/Ken (just the first fight), Frank Shamrock/Tito, and of course Fedor/Crocop.

great thread...oh the memories...