What was the strike score in the Diaz vs Kim fight

I am going to re watch the fight but it looked like Diaz hit him with a hell of a lot more punches and he went for subs this crap of taking some one down and not hitting them and still winning needs to stop. I am so sick of these rounds and time limits I want the original UFC back lets see who is really the best fighter. I would like to see some organization start an event with the original UFC rules and just add the gloves maybe in Mexico or Brazil somewhere it could be done

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/01/kim-vs-diaz-official-ufc-statistics.html

Thanks Buddy just like i thought this crap is killing our sport.

Fightmetric is ridiculous. Do we really need a Flash app just to see some numbers and stupid diagrams?

By the way, which "crap" is killing our sport? Looking at those stats, Diaz got outstruck in the first and it was dead even in the second. He had exactly one sub attempt and it barely even qualified (it didn't qualify, imo); he got 1 takedown to Kim's 3, and had 1 positional improvement to Kim's 3.

orcus - By the way, which "crap" is killing our sport? Looking at those stats, Diaz got outstruck in the first and it was dead even in the second. He had exactly one sub attempt and it barely even qualified (it didn't qualify, imo); he got 1 takedown to Kim's 3, and had 1 positional improvement to Kim's 3.

Good post, lol @ anyone complaining about Diaz losing.

Kim dominated for 2 rounds, needs to work on his cardio apparently.  Diaz and whichever person in his corner said "fuck that" are incredibly unintelligent when it comes to scoring fights apparently. 

diaz won.

the stun gun?.. lulz.. diaz won IMO... lol'd at who GASSED!