What was worse? Holocaust, Slavery, or extermination of native americans?

• Slavery
  • Holocaust
  • Atrocities against the former mascot of the Washington Football Team (Natives for you foreigners).

0 voters

Choose wisely…

Yes

Stupid thread is stupid.

3 Likes

Trump should be an option.

-OG libs

5 Likes

The atrocities against the indians were awesome! Look at how much cool shit we have now.

3 Likes

Don’t be such a weak faggot for once in your life…

triggered GIF

make me!

They all had their pros and cons.

8 Likes

1 was conquered, another was captured and sold by their own race…and the third gained a country with a population close to what no longer existed in Europe…toss up.

2 Likes

well disease killed 90% of native americNS

wonder why european disease didnt kill tons of africans

3 Likes

Never thought of that.

Unrelated sort of, did the US government encourage the hunting and killing the bison as a way destroy the Native American?

Huh ? The natives ran herds of bison off cliffs and then only used a fraction for what they needed and left the rest for the scavengers…

2 Likes

all bad

Because Europe and African societies have traded and inter mixed basically for 10000 years so immunities to certain diseases would have built up. No such interaction happened between those societies and the Americas.

1 Like

Hard to really quantify, but I think the worst transgression is probably the last season of “Dexter”.

7 Likes

Just an FYI - Slavery is and has been all over the world. Are you talking just The United States or in general?

Even though this thread is stupid and all 3 are perfect examples of how disgusting humans can be I would say the Holocaust. The rounding up, extermination, experiments performed, ratting on neighbors- so much disgusting behavior. How do you fucking gas and burn people alive? Watching people starve to death in front of you? I just don’t understand how people can do something like that-

4 Likes

Conquering others has also been all over the world…forever… The last is the worst, even if everything you say isn’t necessarily how it happened.

Agreed.

Obviously the Crusades.

1 Like