What was wrong with Joe Lauzon?

He never even got started. That must've been a career low for strikes landed. Was he just confused by the southpaw and his feints or was something else going on? Phone Post 3.0

Michael just got out of the gates quicker, landed big and never let Joe get his flow Phone Post 3.0

The UFC was handing out crazy pills backstage tonight. It's the only explaination.

I was pulling for Joe, but speed kills. His speed and footwork was the difference.

MJ looked really sharp tonight. I think Joe underestimated Johnson's quickness and hand speed. I think Joe might have been able to submit him if he hadn't got rocked so early. Joe seemed one step behind Johnson the entire time.

MJ is developing some of the best hands and footwork at LW. And his wrestling is good enough that he can keep it standing against most lightweights.

Joe ate that big left cross and that was a game changer. He'll be back stronger than ever. And at least he didn't have a goat vagina on his head this time.

Johnson has always had good skills. He was just too fast and had too much reach especially from southpaw. Especially when Lauzon wasn't throwing kicks Phone Post

Johnson fought the best fight of his career and the fight barely went down to the ground which is Johnson's weak spot vs good grapplers 

:(

They just had a baby too FFS. Phone Post 3.0

john_d1974 - 
Animal Mother - He never even got started. That must've been a career low for strikes landed. Was he just confused by the southpaw and his feints or was something else going on? Phone Post 3.0

thats what happens when u spend too much time talking/making vids/posting on line and not enough time preparing for your fight, same always happens to hyatt and creepy, pro's need to be pro's and get off their ego trip.

lol wut?

Baby news, fighting in front of a home crowd and a very determined and game MJ. Phone Post 3.0

Johnson got off first, threw punches in bunches/combos and it simply froze Lauzon much like the miller fight.

I love watching JLO and I told my buddy before this fight I hope he doesnt stand and strike, I dunno why but every fighter likes to leave their bread and butter. That's simply what jlo did, and Johnson executed a great gameplan, utilizing his speed and superior boxing vs JLO overconfident striking, he got off first all night and sub zero'ed dat ass.

That was his worst fight ever...it seemed like threw no punches or had any offensive attempts at anything. Very Uncharacteristic and strange fight... Phone Post 3.0

The important thing is that he learns from this fight

Definitely needs more practice vs strikers.

Too many wars. Same for so many other fighters too... Phone Post 3.0

Looked to me maybe he reinjured his knee. Maybe even fought injured going into fight. Joe lauzon is much much better than that. Phone Post

I love watching Joe fight and he seems like a great guy but he almost always loses when he faces a step up in competition. I'm willing to bet he is the best guy in the room when he trains. He needs people who are better than him to push him and make him better. I don't think he's getting that in MA. Maybe it's time to try a new camp out?

Boston

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Looked to me maybe he reinjured his knee. Maybe even fought injured going into fight. Joe lauzon is much much better than that. Phone Post
This is exactly what I was thinking. Phone Post 3.0