What was your Favorite 80s/90s LOVE ROCK Song 4 when some Tart Broke Your Heart?

Channel 9 Mafs GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

2 Likes
1 Like

I sent her a message on FB asking her if she still had a copy of her singing the song because I wanted to share it with some friends.

She laughed, said no, and called me a jerk but that she will swing by my place for dinner with us when she is in town next anyway.

3 Likes
1 Like

When me and Natalie Franklin broke up i couldnt stop listening to this.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Dated her in HS, she broke my heart. Then I married her when I was 28, two good years and then she turned psycho. Divorced at 33.

Yay

3 Likes

Damn so you had 2 good years then 3 horrendous ones? Sorry bro. I was dating a girl that i let the bulkshit go on way too long. 7 years. I finally got out. At least you learned faster than i did.

1 Like

Glad you got out man.

Yeah the last 2.5 years or so was bad. I tried to stick around and make shit work but no dice. Luckily got out without kids. Couldnt imagine having to trade a kid off with her constantly

2 Likes

Hell yeah man. Congrats. I actually met my girl now while i was still with the nightmare. If its wasnt for her id probably still be with her because the sex was great.

2 Likes

Yeah the crazy ones usually do have that going for them at least

2 Likes
2 Likes

wow, that’s definitely worthy of mourning to LOVE ROCK songs! sorry for your having to experience that and hope that you have or will know some GOOD YEARS since suffering that misfortune.

I may know a thing or two about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, got that cd. Saw him at a small bar playing while I visited family in Evansville.

1 Like

I had recently gotten this album & was a big SP fan. Got my heart broken by a girl & this had some real sad songs that really let me wallow in my misery Lolol.

1 Like