What were you allowed to stay up late for

When you were little and it was past your bedtime?

I used to hide behind my dad's chair at bedtime to watch dukes of hazzard and finally my mom starting letting me break my bedtime to watch it. I think Incredible Hulk was on at 8 and dukes at 9. That CBS logo and hulk intro gave me a boner in my feetie pajamas and DOH was icing on the cake

One time I was allowed to have tv in my bedroom to watch Monday night football and damn dolphins beat pats Phone Post 3.0

WWF Saturday Night's Main Event; I usually fell asleep though.

Also, my uncle's cock in my ass. Phone Post 3.0

Just by the title of the thread the Muppet show immediately came to mind.

Monday night raw Phone Post 3.0

Tyson versus Bruno. I remember my dad saying as Bruno walked out "Look at him, he is terrified. This is not going to end well". Phone Post 3.0

Rescue 911. Not sure why maybe my parents wanted to make sure I always wore a seatbelt. Phone Post 3.0

homework

DosAnjos#1fan - Just by the title of the thread the Muppet show immediately came to mind.
I remember getting up early as hell to watch that on Saturday or Sunday morning. It was on after grizzly Adams Phone Post 3.0

The Love Boat

The Horror double bills on BBC2.
I always fell asleep a few minutes into the 2nd one and I would wake up the next day pissed off.. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Oh and when they'd play wizard of oz which used to be once a year Phone Post 3.0

ferox - The Horror double bills on BBC2.
I always fell asleep a few minutes into the 2nd one and I would wake up the next day pissed off.. Lol Phone Post 3.0
We used to have double creature feature but that was during the day

Does remind of another thing I would be allowed to stay up for. I remember they used to hype up the airing of a 3-D movie on tv and you had to go to grocery store to get glasses. I would wear them around for a week until the thing actually came on. Think creature of the black lagoon was one Phone Post 3.0

Dallas Phone Post 3.0

Girly - 
DosAnjos#1fan - Just by the title of the thread the Muppet show immediately came to mind.
I remember getting up early as hell to watch that on Saturday or Sunday morning. It was on after grizzly Adams Phone Post 3.0

I can't really explain but I just remember watching both of those at night.

Yeah maybe original muppet show was at night and I was just watching reruns Phone Post 3.0

Terminator 2. We went to a midnight showing and I was very upset thinking I would fall asleep during the movie(IE I cried like a lil bith) but once I got there oh my fuck I didn't blink once.

Up until 9 years old it was a 9 o'clock get your ass to bed cutoff. 3 whole hours after the news asked "its 6'oclock, do you where your children are?" But I somehow managed to stay up later, before and after then, to watch either married with children, Roseanne, the simpsons, home improvement or cheers with pop's for years later. :) A few nightmare on elm street, Friday the 13th and hellraisers in the mix.

The A team. Tues at 9. Phone Post 3.0

GLOW on Saturday nights. My folks thought it was the funniest wrestling...looking back, they were just stoned Phone Post 3.0

WWF PPVs. Phone Post 3.0