what will prides other stars think

if crocop has signed with the ufc what effect will this have on thier prides other stars? once every thing is official what will nog and barnett be thinking? i cant imagine how these guys will feel watching as mirko gets a big contract and the red carpet into the ufc.

how long before guys like shogun and even fedor start to think about thier future.

well shogun and silva have to decide whos gonna b the pride champ. the other can go ufc. and arona can go to hell.

Poor Arona,he never get's no love.

I'd be stoked to see him in cage with the ability to use elbows.

shogun really needs to do something.its amazing for all hes done hes still very much unknown and seemingly lost in pride

"shogun really needs to do something.its amazing for all hes done hes still very much unknown and seemingly lost in pride"

Yeah, but fights against Randleman, Coleman, and the Snake or Mamba or whoever that other guy was can't do much for you. And he's already fought the entire rest of the LHW division, except Nakamura (and who cares about that matchup?). He would absolutely be a prime candidate to come to the UFC.

the ufc would never sign arona.shogun,silva and lil nog will get in long before arona

babalu is barely top 10

would shogun be able to drop to middlewight? i match up with his ex-teammate Anderson Silva would be sweet.