What will you do during Joanna's fight

opieandjimmy - Be drooling over joanna while she crushes another opponent.

This is why WMMA does not belong in the UFC.

McSurly -
ThatsHowIRoll - 
McSurly -
ThatsHowIRoll - 
McSurly - I'll watch her be a badass while you go act like a fag.

WMMA white knight calling me a fag. 

Pot, meet kettle.

Managed to insert two horribly overused and unoriginal "insults" in the same post. Very impressive.

You mad bro?

Enraged.

I was being funny by using old jokes again after your fag comment.

I'll be watching. She's one of the few females i enjoy watching

OP is bored

ThatsHowIRoll -

on the UFC211 main card.

I'll probably go grab a beer and make some nachos. That should tie me over for the 25min.

Why did your autocorrect feature change "bag of dicks" to "beer"?

I'll be watching Joanna. I'm a fan of combat. You're a fan of sweaty men in hot pants.

Clarence Parents -
ThatsHowIRoll -

on the UFC211 main card.

I'll probably go grab a beer and make some nachos. That should tie me over for the 25min.

Why did your autocorrect feature change "bag of dicks" to "beer"?

Lol

Didnt really laugh

ThatsHowIRoll -
McSurly -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Pot, meet kettle.

Managed to insert two horribly overused and unoriginal "insults" in the same post. Very impressive.

You mad bro?

You should accuse him of being "triggered" and you will have covered all of the cliche responses.

TheVandalz - I"ll be watching Joanna. I"m a fan of combat. You"re a fan of sweaty men in hot pants.

Wrong. WMMA fans see it as the lingerie football version of MMA and if you are a 'fan of combat' then lingerie MMA is fine but it does not belong side by side with elite level mens competition under any circumstances.

R00STER -
ThatsHowIRoll -
McSurly -
ThatsHowIRoll - 
McSurly - I"ll watch her be a badass while you go act like a fag.

Pot, meet kettle.

You mad bro?

You should accuse him of being "triggered" and you will have covered all of the cliche responses.

Already did. Read a book

I'm not going to lie. I'm going to have my wife straddle me and ride me like she's in the national rodeo final, while I make sweet passionate love to her, watching Joanna sexy little self out there grunting and groaning. Since it's a UFC card, I'll probably be asleep halfway through the bout and miss the rest of the event.

OP needs to burn her bra.

This

I like watching Joanna fight

StevetheWeasel - Will probably be the best fight of the night. So I suppose I'll have whoever I like least go into the kitchen to grab me a beer and make me some nachos.

Strong

Has anyone mentioned touching themselves whilst imagining themselves as Andrade as she gets her face pummelled in?

I'll be watching a top fighter with brilliant striking beat up her opponent. I will also be thinking about having sex with Joanna.

Jacking furiously while my face mimics Chuck Liddell at a UFC event. 

2JupitersTooMany - 

Jacking furiously while my face mimics Chuck Liddell at a UFC event. 

Will you have that look in your eye or will it just be that you've sprayed your baby gravy into it?

Why do people make these dumbass threads?

Joana is a beast, what's the point of taking shots at her? Just makes you look like a dork.