What will you give me for my IPHONE 5?

I use sprint, in case you want to trade phones + money or something creative.

I got it in JAN. Works perfectly, in an otterbox not even a scratch. Iphones are designed for people with small hands and its really tricky yo move the cursor around.

I hate it.

I am not guaranteeing i'll sell it here but i'm sure some of you will come up with a creative barter or something.

If you want it, start talking.

handjob? I work for sprint bruh just won a galaxy s5 it should be here Thursday. soon as I get it I'm selling it on craigslist. just sold a iPhone 5 the other day though for $300 probably couldn't got more but wanted to sell it that day Phone Post 3.0

An upvote?

I've been shitting into an old Mountain Dew 2-Liter for a few days. I am willing to trade, but you'll have to add at least a $32 gift card to Joe's Crab Shack. Phone Post 3.0

Tree Fiddy.

only if it has all your contacts in it.

Sold mine on Craigslist for $250 bro.  Pretty hot older Asian lady who was buying it for her teenage son.

DO IT!

$11

doctorflesh - handjob? I work for sprint bruh just won a galaxy s5 it should be here Thursday. soon as I get it I'm selling it on craigslist. just sold a iPhone 5 the other day though for $300 probably couldn't got more but wanted to sell it that day Phone Post 3.0

no trade?

I'd love the new note.

Mike Wazowski - only if it has all your contacts in it.

Adrianna Lima on all fours begging can't have my contacts..lol

Stea1th - If it's unlocked I'll give you iPad retina Phone Post 3.0

wife has two of those.

I never use them.

ProteinOverdrive - I'll offer you my friendship.

Seriously, send me your iPhone 5 and I'll love you forever!

xoxox

..no..

chokeyou -
doctorflesh - handjob? I work for sprint bruh just won a galaxy s5 it should be here Thursday. soon as I get it I'm selling it on craigslist. just sold a iPhone 5 the other day though for $300 probably couldn't got more but wanted to sell it that day Phone Post 3.0

no trade?

I'd love the new note.

I have a 5s that's jailbroken now bruh or I'd def trade to help out a OG'er. Phone Post 3.0

Want aids? Phone Post

two turntables and a microphone.

doctorflesh - 
chokeyou -

no trade?

I'd love the new note.

I have a 5s that's jailbroken now bruh or I'd def trade to help out a OG'er. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for the kind words.

psillypico - 

Want aids? Phone Post

only if shot of a massive cock.

put that shit on craigslist - Detroit, you could probably turn it into a house by friday

ghost842 - put that shit on craigslist - Detroit, you could probably turn it into a house by friday

"Hey baby, i traded my phone for a house in Detroit. We are moving there to sell rock and manage a "crack house".. Like on TV!"

Honey..put down the hammer...

LFTM - I've been shitting into an old Mountain Dew 2-Liter for a few days. I am willing to trade, but you'll have to add at least a $32 gift card to Joe's Crab Shack. Phone Post 3.0
Did you stick the bottle in your butthole or did you cut the top of the bottle off? Phone Post 3.0