What would happen to MMA if Conor dies?

Say there was some freak Apollo Creed type shit going down with a name as big as Conor, would the sport collapse?

Not wishing death on him btw just saying in the event of.

Could you imagine with all those eyes on the sport?

Stop posting please. This must be your 5th thread about mcgregor in the last few hours we get it. You hate him but he doesn't know you exist so take a deep breath and relax

This isn't hate man.... it's a potential political situation the sport may face.

Nothing would happen to MMA . However I get the feeling you would be devastated and curl up in a ball and cry for weeks because you're secretly in love with Conor 

The same thing that’s happening anyway: it’s regressing to a place somewhere between boxing and ice hockey, and struggling to build stars or hold normal people’s interest.

More popular than soccer, indeed.

MFS_OL_SKOOL -

What a creepy fucking post.

Kinda, but earlier I was thinking about how much of an impact it would have on the UFC if for some reason Conor up and retired or died in a plane crash or something freak like that. Because without Conor selling the fuck out of PPV's twice a year, who do they have left that is mainstream? You've got Brock, but he'll almost certainly be done for good after Cormier beats the shit  out of him and with GSP MAYBE having one more fight left in him and pulling in big Canadian numbers one last time, who would be left that could draw huge for the UFC? I guess Jon Jones is the first name that comes to mind, but he's never done anything close to Conor or Brock numbers. Conor is a once in a generation combat sports fighter. He's basically the Mayweather of MMA. He can do it all and it's all grounded in the most important part of the whole show- he's one of the greatest fighters of all-time. Sure, somebody else will come along eventually that'll be an amazing fighter who is also great with PR, but they're definitely going to take a hit once Conor is gone. Here's hoping that won't be for a long time though because love him or hate him, his fights are always incredible to watch.

MFS_OL_SKOOL -

What a creepy fucking post.

It's a valid question.

We've never had a death yet in the UFC

What if it happened to the biggest fighter in the sport at the biggest event infront of the biggest audience?

We need to talk about this

Fuck off with this post 

I hate Conor but I don't want to see him die.

I'd prefer to see him quaded from being spiked on his head and forced to live the rest of his life as a shopping cart.

KevinForever -

I'd prefer to see him quaded from being spiked on his head and forced to live the rest of his life as a shopping cart.

That was a beautiful post.

Profound.

The sport keeps going....

A bunch of Irish fans with a body full of recessive genes would finaly STFU

KevinForever -

You kids sure do like to get your pannies in a twist about fighters you don't like. 

LiamHendo -

We need to talk about this

No we don't. Move along