What Would Leatherface do?

If he met a long distance competitive runner?

What if he met one of those French runners who jump like monkeys from trees to buildings. The freestyle runners?

Say the runner intentionally just kept Leatherface running in circles? Phone Post 3.0

He'd just get mad, and dance around in circles.

He'd tell them they stink.

Nike ad

Willybone -

Nike ad

Lol

Nice Phone Post 3.0

OP acting like he barely knows about parkour.

I always wonder how far an average person could run if a maniac in a clown mask with a huge knife followed them

Like rules are you're forced to run a marathon distance and if you stop to walk he stabs you to death. Wouldn't the adrenalin fuck you up in that case? Phone Post 3.0

Girly - I always wonder how far an average person could run if a maniac in a clown mask with a huge knife followed them

Like rules are you're forced to run a marathon distance and if you stop to walk he stabs you to death. Wouldn't the adrenalin fuck you up in that case? Phone Post 3.0

I believe thats the reason so many girls in horror movies cant find the right key to get into their cars. In a normal situation, you'd take 5 seconds and look calmly through your keys, feel and grab the correct one. If someone is trying to stab you suddenly I imagine its a little more hectic and chaotic. I mean sometimes when I pull my keys out of my pocket on any day, I might drop them just cause I can be a clumsy fuck.