What Would Make Black People Happy?

Let's say white people said to America.

"We recognize the awful atrocities that took place, the slavery, the lynchings and the killings. We realize that black people deserve better then as they do now. We recognize that the white man has a history of enslaving and taking advantage of people and we are ready to admit our wrongdoing and make things right from here forward. We plan to do the following..."

What could white America honestly do to make black people say "ok we good now"

Release all black prisoners? Give every black person $10,000 and a swatch of land? Force every movie studio to hire a black CEO?

What would it take to appease every black person? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Wait wait wait...so what was the 40 acres and a mule for???? I consider the debt paid. Phone Post 3.0

Bottmless pit

also, Shparton and The Jesse do NOT want repirations. That might put them out of business and they make tons of $$ race bating.

In for lolz Phone Post 3.0

Same goes for the Indians in Canada what would make them happy? Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

KenBania - What Would Make Black People Happy?

If they were white!
Damn. VU Phone Post 3.0

Nothing.

Some folks - and I'm not just limiting it to black people - just aren't content unless they're bitching about something.

Ice cream. Everybody loves ice cream.

Fat white girls Phone Post 3.0

Stronger ankles so they could dominate hockey as well Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 - Fat white girls Phone Post 3.0
I'm black and I'll take 3 of these and we can call it even Phone Post 3.0

droplogic - The eradication of white people. They'd only be happy for a few days though, then they'd be miserable and likely get wiped out by Mexicans on day 4. Phone Post 3.0

DOH!

A black person becoming president made them happy, but then all the ethnic/gender studies professors and professional race baiters realized that black people being happy means an end to their careers so they invented microaggressions and other new forms of racism to get people mad about. Phone Post 3.0

oops

things to see people to do -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - Fat white girls Phone Post 3.0
I'm black and I'll take 3 of these and we can call it even Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but then you have all the added expenses. Like feed, and the added cost of building a barn to house them. Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - Let's say white people said to America.

"We recognize the awful atrocities that took place, the slavery, the lynchings and the killings. We realize that black people deserve better then as they do now. We recognize that the white man has a history of enslaving and taking advantage of people and we are ready to admit our wrongdoing and make things right from here forward. We plan to do the following..."

What could white America honestly do to make black people say "ok we good now"

Release all black prisoners? Give every black person $10,000 and a swatch of land? Force every movie studio to hire a black CEO?

What would it take to appease every black person? Phone Post 3.0
U do realize WE ARE ALL responsible for slavery.

Black people were enslaving each other in africa looonnngg b4 the white man showed up

Europeans went there looking for gold and the african kings laughed and said we have no gold but we do have manpower

Would u like to buy some slaves???

Evil whitey thinks for a minute and says to himself.... Sure

Voila Phone Post 3.0

Happy black people is the last thing alot of white people want.

I mean what would they have to bitch about if the black man became happy and also achieved the same social status as every white man?