What Would The OG Do???

Ok, so here's a brief background. I have an Elementary buddy, hes a real close friend. His girlfriend lives with him, who happens to be from Guatemala. Not only is my buddy paying for her rent, he helps take care of her 3 kids and her sisters 3 additional kids.

Well she works at my job. Recently I have noticed and found out that she is having an affair with a co worker. She's blatantly doing it in front of me. She gives zero fucks that i'm around. She doesn't even try to hide it. They eat the same foods together, always half a foot apart, taking breaks at the same time. So I'm here to ask you guys, What do OG????

P.S. Yes she's fucking a black guy!

P.S.S Should I blackmail for dome???

WHAT DO OG????

If she's doing all that right in front of you then she wants to get caught (at least subconsciously).

The bitch is unhappy. Looking for an out. Phone Post 3.0

But really he is a black guy... Phone Post 3.0

Tell him immediately.

Who the fuck eats half a foot apart?

This ain't motherfuckin' Lady and the Tramp!

fuck her right in the pussy

Jambo888, he really is man. I'd just hate to be the bearer of bad news.. Phone Post 3.0

or, you could talk to her-- the ultimatum that either she tells him, or you will.

Blackmail her for sex, take pics, show them to your buddy and say you did it for him because it's the only way he would believe you.  When he kicks her out then bang her again with the lure of letting her and the kids stay with you, take more pics, tell the whore to get out and then post pics on OG.

It's the only right choice.

jason73 - fuck her right in the pussy
This guy gets it.

Fuck her right in the pussy. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you even have to ask?

Rules muthafucka! Phone Post 3.0

Fake Pie - Why do you even have to ask?
. Phone Post 3.0

ATM with this broad is the only solution. Phone Post 3.0

guerillamail.com

JoeHurley -

Blackmail her for sex, take pics, show them to your buddy and say you did it for him because it's the only way he would believe you.  When he kicks her out then bang her again with the lure of letting her and the kids stay with you, take more pics, tell the whore to get out and then post pics on OG.

It's the only right choice.

Holyshit. The only answer! Phone Post 3.0