What would you do if this happened

This is a continuation of a road rage post I read earlier...

What would you have done differently if a driver was honking at you, acting like an idiot, and mocked you on the road after cutting you off?

After hearing about Imajay's potential punishment, we should all not have road rage anymore. I now it's hard, but...

If you don't get lured into a problem, it is not your problem.

Peace from Mosul Iraq! Justin Teplitz

Pull off at the next exit, find an Arby's & get a large ice tea........

Stay safe Justin.

Ignore him. Life's too short to waste time on assholes.

"What would you have done differently if a driver was honking at you, acting like an idiot, and mocked you on the road after cutting you off? "

Continue the bullshit by also acting like an idiot? no, i would call them a jackass and just keep driving. what do I care if some moron is "mocking" me.

I have never gotten violent with someone but I have gotten pissed at people on the road.  However, as I mentioned in the previous Road Rage Thread.... Last month my friend was killed by a guy with road rage.  He wanted to race her and she wouldn't do it.  The guy kept cutting her off and trying to get her mad enough to race.  So in one attempt to get him away from her she crossed over two lanes.  The guy switched lanes as well and swerved at her.  She panicked, jerked the wheel and it pushed her right into a utility pole. 

She died over something stupid like a dude with road rage pissed at her for not racing and switching lanes.  The worst part is they never caught the guy who did it because he drove off and left the scene. 

My point is, I learned that nothing on the road, regardless of how stupid someone is... is worth the time, emotion or effort.  Just keep moving and stay CALM and eventually they will go their own way.      

IMO don't stop and definitely DO NOT get out of your car and go to someone's window! I don't know where you all are from but I'm living in Los Angeles now and going up to someone's window can possibly result in a person's face getting shot! Imajay is in a bad situation but on the bright side he is able to learn from it. It could've been far worse.

There's absolutely no benefit in telling someone off aside from letting off some steam or feeling like you're better than that person. Not worth it IMO.

there are so many ways to go about that......it could go either way, one being pull over, and yank her through the windshield, beating her into a coma.....i would probably opt to get her liscence place # and call the cops for reckless endangerment

I'm sorry TheBLAZE, life sucks the big one sometimes......

thanks, good advice