What would you say is typical pay for debut pro?

Just curious to see some numbers. I know the amount that can be made varies greatly if you add in sponsorship money but I just want to know what is common with out sponsorships.

Tell me this is your announcemnt =)

Going pro????

1 bottle of coke and all the peanuts you can eat Phone Post 3.0

First time fight maybe $300 to show, $300 to win. Might be able to get a gear sponsor. A local business might be a cash sponsor, but there would have to be a personal connection there somewhere in all likelihood.

$400/$500 extra to win. At least that's what my cousin got. He only got $400 because he got viciously beaten lol Phone Post 3.0

I got $300/$300 back in 08' but am guessing that's still about the going rate for pro debuts unless you have some other crazy credentials Phone Post 3.0

ELuke - I got $300/$300 back in 08' but am guessing that's still about the going rate for pro debuts unless you have some other crazy credentials Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, on a local, untelevised show, that sounds about right still. Phone Post 3.0

Yep it was a local show down in Miami. Funny though it was against Alex "Bruce Leroy" Caceres. Making much better money now.

When my brother went pro he started out 1k/1k

My first fight was 200/200 Phone Post 3.0

ELuke - Yep it was a local show down in Miami. Funny though it was against Alex "Bruce Leroy" Caceres. Making much better money now.
What did he make? Phone Post 3.0

ELuke - Yep it was a local show down in Miami. Funny though it was against Alex "Bruce Leroy" Caceres. Making much better money now.

Im gonna guess and say he made the same from what I remember. We were the first fight on the card of a small show. Good amount of talent on the show looking back at it now though

RickStorm -

Tell me this is your announcemnt =)

Going pro????

Quincy is looking for something in cali for me. I have 2 title defenses a fight jan 18th then again in april then after that its time to go to the next level. I am hoping for my first one to be in june or july. Phone Post 3.0

If you have a good record and/or an ammy title, isn't starting pay higher?

200/200 plus a cut of personal ticket sales Phone Post 3.0

600 to show 400 win bonus for pro debut is about as low as a Fighter should except. 200/200 is pretty damn low. I like to pay my fighters enough to atleast cover medicals which can run $600. Phone Post 3.0

OSMMA - 600 to show 400 win bonus for pro debut is about as low as a Fighter should except. 200/200 is pretty damn low. I like to pay my fighters enough to atleast cover medicals which can run $600. Phone Post 3.0
Wow. What kind of local level orgs are paying that much for a debut? I made $500/$500 for my last fight and it was my 12th pro fight and the main event of the show. Phone Post 3.0

YHTOMIT2001 -
OSMMA - 600 to show 400 win bonus for pro debut is about as low as a Fighter should except. 200/200 is pretty damn low. I like to pay my fighters enough to atleast cover medicals which can run $600. Phone Post 3.0
Wow. What kind of local level orgs are paying that much for a debut? I made $500/$500 for my last fight and it was my 12th pro fight and the main event of the show. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, u want their number. I'm getting fed to a hometown hero Jan. 11th as the main event and I'm getting $600-$600.
Maybe it's geographical location? I'm in the Midwest... Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

First time fight maybe $300 to show, $300 to win. Might be able to get a gear sponsor. A local business might be a cash sponsor, but there would have to be a personal connection there somewhere in all likelihood.

This Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 -
YHTOMIT2001 -
Yeah, u want their number. I'm getting fed to a hometown hero Jan. 11th as the main event and I'm getting $600-$600.
Maybe it's geographical location? I'm in the Midwest... Phone Post 3.0
6-6 isnt bad at all. Where at and what promotion? Phone Post 3.0