What your favourite wrestling insult?

Stryfe - Terry Taylor back in the old NWA " You couldn't beat half of me if the other half was helping"

Hilarious. I read somewhere he used to go up to wrestlers in the back and ask them "who is your favorite wrestler and why am I?" Phone Post

Bobcats On Booze -
Stryfe - Terry Taylor back in the old NWA " You couldn't beat half of me if the other half was helping"

Hilarious. I read somewhere he used to go up to wrestlers in the back and ask them "who is your favorite wrestler and why am I?" Phone Post

That is a good one Phone Post

RoyMunson -

Great thread idea vu. TTT.

Thank you sir Phone Post

Chris Jericho calling people ads clowns was great. I also enjoyed him calling people the wrong name. Roy Mysterio Jr, Tooker B, Don Malenko, Tony Skiavone, Chris Benoyt etc haha Phone Post

Heenan: Hulk Hogans theme music is my 2nd favorite song

Gorilla: really? What's your first.

Heenan: every other song is tied. Phone Post

TSMontana - Recent: Nash calling CM Punk a Waffle House fry cook.

All Time...just watch...

Winner if the Lou ferrigno lookalike contest!!! Gold Phone Post

I was always a fan of "chumpstain". Phone Post

Samsonite1084 - Chris Jericho calling people ads clowns was great. I also enjoyed him calling people the wrong name. Roy Mysterio Jr, Tooker B, Don Malenko, Tony Skiavone, Chris Benoyt etc haha Phone Post

Or Kirk Angel Phone Post

bigironmike79 - When th rock was cracking on booker t about being dumb and riding the short bus. Teacher asks" class do u know what 2 plus 2 is? Booker responds, of course I know what 2 plus 2 is. Thomas Jefferson sucka". Phone Post

LOL quality Phone Post

I NEEEEED to find the clip of Kurt Angle addressing Chris Benoit

"Listen here Mr. Toothless Aggression...". LOL I lost it when I heard that one the first time. Phone Post

Stephanie McMahon to Fred Blassie

"You're gonna die soon."

Nash

"Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue."

British Bulldog calling HHH "MR. GAMEBOY" and the crowd going silent.

Jeff jarrett's slap nuts! I love saying it to ppl. Phone Post

Violentguy -
Samsonite1084 - Chris Jericho calling people ads clowns was great. I also enjoyed him calling people the wrong name. Roy Mysterio Jr, Tooker B, Don Malenko, Tony Skiavone, Chris Benoyt etc haha Phone Post

Or Kirk Angel Phone Post

Or calling Benoit mr roboto was great. Phone Post

Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

Jerry Lawler on Alundra Blayze:"You know, with her looks she could star in a tv western...if she had two more legs!"

Buddy of mine to CM Punk at a house show: "Holy fuck that actually didn't look so bad for a change!"
may not be as funny on paper but the way he said it had me on the floor Phone Post

Gino_Corona - Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

Jerry Lawler on Alundra Blayze:"You know, with her looks she could star in a tv western...if she had two more legs!"

Buddy of mine to CM Punk at a house show: "Holy fuck that actually didn't look so bad for a change!"
may not be as funny on paper but the way he said it had me on the floor Phone Post

crickets Phone Post

torubu -
Gino_Corona - Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

crickets Phone Post

That's certainly a change from you calling me a "chode" in every post. BTW, wtf is a chode and what kind of hilbilly talks like that?!

lol butthurt cm punk nutthugger Phone Post

Gino_Corona -
torubu -

crickets Phone Post

That's certainly a change from you calling me a "chode" in every post. BTW, wtf is a chode and what kind of hilbilly talks like that?!

Haha chode! (short for choda) haven't heard that since high school. My understanding is its the taint, or gooch (area between balls and butthole) Phone Post

Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -

crickets Phone Post

Haha chode! (short for choda) haven't heard that since high school. My understanding is its the taint, or gooch (area between balls and butthole) Phone Post

Actually it's a penis that's wider then it is tall, rendering it incapable of satisfying a woman. Exactly like this doucher. Phone Post

I always tried to set up the "it doesnt matter what your" joke Phone Post

torubu -
Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -

crickets Phone Post

Actually it's a penis that's wider then it is tall, rendering it incapable of satisfying a woman. Exactly like this doucher. Phone Post

That's so rad, man. Phone Post