What your favourite wrestling insult?

Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Gino_Corona - Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

Jerry Lawler on Alundra Blayze:"You know, with her looks she could star in a tv western...if she had two more legs!"

Buddy of mine to CM Punk at a house show: "Holy fuck that actually didn't look so bad for a change!"
may not be as funny on paper but the way he said it had me on the floor Phone Post

crickets Phone Post

That's certainly a change from you calling me a "chode" in every post. BTW, wtf is a chode and what kind of hilbilly talks like that?!

lol butthurt cm punk nutthugger Phone Post

Haha chode! (short for choda) haven't heard that since high school. My understanding is its the taint, or gooch (area between balls and butthole) Phone Post

Actually it's a penis that's wider then it is tall, rendering it incapable of satisfying a woman. Exactly like this doucher. Phone Post

That's so rad, man. Phone Post

DIAF, chode. Phone Post

torubu -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Gino_Corona - Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

Jerry Lawler on Alundra Blayze:"You know, with her looks she could star in a tv western...if she had two more legs!"

Buddy of mine to CM Punk at a house show: "Holy fuck that actually didn't look so bad for a change!"
may not be as funny on paper but the way he said it had me on the floor Phone Post

crickets Phone Post

That's certainly a change from you calling me a "chode" in every post. BTW, wtf is a chode and what kind of hilbilly talks like that?!

Haha chode! (short for choda) haven't heard that since high school. My understanding is its the taint, or gooch (area between balls and butthole) Phone Post

Actually it's a penis that's wider then it is tall, rendering it incapable of satisfying a woman. Exactly like this doucher. Phone Post

DIAF, chode. Phone Post

I bet you still wear Zubaz pants. Phone Post

Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -

crickets Phone Post

DIAF, chode. Phone Post

I bet you still wear Zubaz pants. Phone Post

Esplain, chode. Phone Post

roninthebox - I always tried to set up the "it doesnt matter what your" joke Phone Post

Hahaha. Me too. Never was as funny in real life as when the rock did it though. "Did u really think I was gonna do that book report? It doesn't matter what u think". Funny how English teachers have no idea what ur talkin about n give u detention. Phone Post

Phone Post

Gino_Corona - Phone Post

If the LOD supported it, gotta be cool. Phone Post

Phone Post

Gino_Corona - Phone Post

All kinds of wrong in that wardrobe, yet his opinion is still more accurate than the chode. Phone Post

bigironmike79 -
roninthebox - I always tried to set up the "it doesnt matter what your" joke Phone Post

Hahaha. Me too. Never was as funny in real life as when the rock did it though. "Did u really think I was gonna do that book report? It doesn't matter what u think". Funny how English teachers have no idea what ur talkin about n give u detention. Phone Post

Ill be at work an for example : ask a guy what size gasket it it is an then be like it doesnt matter what you think Phone Post

torubu -
Gino_Corona - Phone Post

All kinds of wrong in that wardrobe, yet his opinion is still more accurate than the chode. Phone Post

facepalm.gif Phone Post

SaintVon Barksdale - 
Gino_Corona - 

Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

I actually enjoyed this post.

Me 2