What'chall think a this SUGAR MOMMA!?!

She cleared 70K and is a trucker focused on making Money taking videos as she drives truck?

Sounds unsafe and also like a dishonest video title…70K+ in expenses to spend some of your days on the road?

Interesting but not for most folks

2 Likes

^good observation and I too noted her unsafe use of TECHing while operating that BIG RIG all while she complained about how others need to put down their phones and focus on driving

…but she does seem industrious and is PROSPEROUSLY proportioned so seems like a decent catch!

4 Likes

TECH BIG RIG PROSPEROUSLY

3 Likes

I wonder if she is equally skilled in the kitchen and can create some of those TASTY Southern Soul Foods? She does appear to have a “HEALTHY” appetite! Just my type!

3 Likes

I can also live quite comfortably on 40-to-50K…I’m a SIMPLE fellow…a REAL CONSERVATIVE!

1 Like

TASTY HEALTHY SIMPLE REAL CONSERVATIVE

1 Like

A woman like that only knows how to fry and microwave foods when she cooks.

she isn’t gonna be around to make sammiches when she is wheelin that rig around the country on overnighters.

I don’t get truck drivers. You make 100k but live in a truck and are never home? Whodafuxk cares. Am I supposed to be impressed? I’m not!

Maybe get educated so you don’t have to do that! And sexually, I’m gonna be Good Guy Cheddar here and just say she’s not my type! Good Guy Cheddar, I respect her hard work, hope she continues her pursuits and finds a work/life balance that works for her!

1 Like

i get it if you are trying to provide for a family. but it’s not a glamorous or comfortable life for most.

A family you’ll rarely see. Yea, makes sense. That’s a job for single folks.

2 Likes

if it’s your best option to provide, you take it.

3 Likes

I could always go to the cafe and bistro when she’s away and then enjoy her SOUL FOODS when she returned

1 Like

I think she ain’t gonna be able to afford much on $150k

2 Likes

She isn’t a good candidate for a sugar momma. Whole point of financial dominance is to be king or queen of your castle and control the one dependent on you. Thats tough to do from the road. I’d imagine she’d put your narrow ass out on the street fairly quickly.

1 Like

Too much sugar momma, IMO

Hope she doesn’t loose her drivin’ foot!

1 Like

She’s working and providing an invaluable service.

Look at those biceps. You think she can take Lincoln Hawk in an arm wrestling competition?

3 Likes
3 Likes