Whatever happened to Elizabeth Hurley?

Bitch was hot as fuck and seemed to be THE sex symbol in every movie in the late 90s early 2000s.

Seems like she just fell off after like 2002 or so.

Did something happen to her or did she just stop doing movies?

Phone Post 3.0

She got old. Plus she never was that good an actress with any sort of range. Hot as hell, yes, but her career pretty much has gone the way of many other models as they age, even though they may still look quite hot aged.

Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias - RIP Phone Post 3.0
What a horrible way to go too. They found like three fingers and a couple fillings. Phone Post 3.0

I just googled for more info (lest you think I'm too into celeb gossip)-

In 2002 she started dating an Indian Textile mogul who is worth $200 million. They married in 2007 and divorced in 2011.

I'm sure she wasn't hurting for money during that entire time (and now), so she probably didnt see the need to work.

She's in some new show about a royal family I thought Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't it determined that, statistically, she had a perfect face?

Can't remember the show...... Phone Post 3.0

Shane Warne happened. Phone Post 3.0

Louisvillain - Somebody post the vid of her ex's story of hooking her up with bill clinton. Phone Post 3.0

In for vid Phone Post 3.0

Steven Nash ruined that Phone Post 3.0

She's 50 and still looks this good. Any man who gets to enjoy their wife aging well should be a happy man.

Phone Post 3.0

Would fuk the dog shit out of her Phone Post 3.0

On the royals, still hot Phone Post 3.0

What's the story behind bill and Elizabeth ?

Did they actually hook up? Phone Post 3.0

such a beautiful woman.

Was super hot in Austin Powers Phone Post 3.0

I'd like tie her up, blindfold her, put on a bit of hip hop. An then fuck her like a gator Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - I'd like tie her up, blindfold her, put on a bit of hip hop. An then fuck her like a gator Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

SHe was so hot in that movie "Bedazzled" with Brendan Frasier. We used to call it "BeJizzled".