Whatever happened to Nicco Montano?

I haven't heard anything about her since she pulled out of her fight against Schevchenko. She isn't even ranked anymore. Weird.

It is kinda weird that she's not even ranked in that weight class at all.  Maybe she's moving up?  She also didn't have a good exchange with UFC months ago when she got stripped, so maybe she's not active due to her choice or theirs. 

They probably also realized they stepped in shit by crowning someone from TUF as the champion of a new division and want that whole situation forgotten about. 

The last I heard she was claiming that she had multiple injuries and personal problems that were preventing her from fighting. She hasn’t really elaborated or given any updates on when she will be back though. This was months ago. 

Yeah tbh I completely forgot ab her after that shevchenko bs

But the hand that fed her with no leverage over Dana

if she never fights again, she can never lose.

Not the worst plan in the world.

She still posts videos of herself training on Instagram. But her last fight was December 2017 and there's been no talk of another opponent.

Frankly, she doesn't seem to be living like an active fighter and professional combat athlete. It's pretty embarrassing now to watch the UFC Embedded videos in the lead up to her non-fight with Valentina. And her delusional public comments after were even more embarrassing. No self-awareness or accountability.

Wouldn't be that surprised if she never fights again.

I think she's a bartender in abq 

RKing85 - if she never fights again, she can never lose.

Not the worst plan in the world.

And never get paid again 

Who da fuq cares... 

she was exposed and retired

She’ll be sat out for a long while then given the worst stylistic matchup in her division just before her contract expires. The arlovski treatment. 

I would guess she will be in Bellator sooner or later. I feel like the UFC probably gave up on her, and rightfully so. She must have some severe health problems to be out this long and still not even have anything lined up.

WaltJ -

It is kinda weird that she's not even ranked in that weight class at all.  Maybe she's moving up?  She also didn't have a good exchange with UFC months ago when she got stripped, so maybe she's not active due to her choice or theirs. 

They probably also realized they stepped in shit by crowning someone from TUF as the champion of a new division and want that whole situation forgotten about. 

Technically, the UFC doesn't rank a fighter that has been inactive for over a year. I've seen exceptions but they could have been merely oversights. It is weird that she has said virtually nothing to the media since getting her title stripped 6 months ago.

I was just going to make a post on this.

Juchi -
WaltJ -

Technically, the UFC doesn't rank a fighter that has been inactive for over a year. I've seen exceptions but they could have been merely oversights. It is weird that she has said virtually nothing to the media since getting her title stripped 6 months ago.

The impression I got from her interviews before and after the Valentina fiasco is that Nicco doesn't really want to fight.

She's not a diehard competitor. She didn't even really start training until she was in her 20s. She always seemed in over her head with the UFC and professional MMA.

I liked having a Navajo chick out there

Brazzers 

......who?