Whatever happened to Sinbad, that lame comedian?

When is the last time you heard from that guy?

The Shazaam Conspiracy happened. 

He got rich as fucking hell being lame and decided to chill for a bit 

Before the truth comes out, I feel like Sinbad is the type of dude that started some talent agency  where you pay them to get you noticed and he's living a very easy life in LA watching Nessassary Roughness in his underwear. 

From his recent interviews he seems like a good dude other than refusing to admit some shady shit went down with Cosby.

TzTinkle - From his recent interviews he seems like a good dude other than refusing to admit some shady shit went down with Cosby.

He screwed Cosby?

He was abducted by aliens and forced to work at a shawarma stand in an interstellar mall. He eventually joined a rebellion against his alien captors and was tragically slain as he heroically held off alien soldiers while a fellow human captive made his escape

I recall he passed away. RIP

https://twitter.com/sinbadbad/status/887770673053134848

MMA Playwright - 
TzTinkle - From his recent interviews he seems like a good dude other than refusing to admit some shady shit went down with Cosby.

He screwed Cosby?

He's still in denial

He was in an episode of always sunny in Philadelphia ... Bullying Denis in a mental institution. Lol

Jack Carter -

I recall he passed away. RIP

Yeah, the funk in Jamaica got him.

lordbreakdown -

Actually guy lost everything. Got raped by bad accountants and then the irs came in with the money shot while he was laying there gasping for air 

Heard the jews and a wap got to him..

Captain CargoShorts -

The Shazaam Conspiracy happened. 

That thing is pretty crazy. I can tell if I remember it, or if people saying it was real makes me THINK I do.

He was just at green valley ranch

pharochuck -
lordbreakdown -

Actually guy lost everything. Got raped by bad accountants and then the irs came in with the money shot while he was laying there gasping for air 

Sounds like things went from Sinbad to Sinworse...

What the fuck are you talking about, you worthless, never done nothing, piece of shit?

Sinbad is one of the baddest mother fuckers to ever crush the American dream.

Go fuck yourself!

Listen to his interview on Marc Maron, and remember you'll never be one one million of anything you hate about him.

The Cats Masher -
pharochuck -
lordbreakdown -

Sounds like things went from Sinbad to Sinworse...

Sweet baby jesus