Whatever happened to the Biden #meetoo story?

Just curious.  I haven't heard anything mentioned about this after the accuser was dropped by her attorney in May.  I did a quick internet search.  This story seems to have just went away.  Did it?

1 Like

of course it did, as soon as it was apparent the DNC wanted biden to run against trump

1 Like

Yep. Gone.

If you want it to still be a thing, go buy a media outlet. It's really that simple.

1 Like
Flavorful - 

Yep. Gone.

If you want it to still be a thing, go buy a media outlet. It's really that simple.

and done. Get  ready for kop news.

1 Like

The riots started and the media stopped covering her story.

I think it would've been better to address it in May, so when the election gets into full swing Biden could be like "we addressed and closed that issue months ago, I suggest you go back and do your research" to anyone who asks questions about it. 

Now, because it never was really addressed, Trump might find a way to bring it up and be like "look at how the media swept that under the rug for him. She never got closure because we have a corrupt media that only cares about protecting Biden while they're out to get me. 'Believe all women' apparently doesn't apply when they're accusing a Democrat" 

1 Like

in fairness, this largely went away because trump didn't go after biden over it. in fact, he stuck up for biden on this matter.

and i really mean trump lilterally stuck up for biden:

"And all of a sudden, you become a wealthy guy. You're a famous guy. Then you become president. And people just - people that you've never seen, that you've never heard of make charges. So you know, I guess in a way you could say I'm sticking up for him [Biden]."

The media did all they could to discredit it. So people stopped caring. 

VinegarStrokes - 

The media did all they could to discredit it. So people stopped caring. 

Not necessarily.  MSNBC did an interview with Biden and she absolutely hammered Biden about Tara Reid.  They could have thrown soft ball questions but they didn't. 

MSNBC has always been a cheerleader of the DNC so this was confusing to me.  Why would they do that kind of interview and make the one person look bad who was their only hope of getting rid of Trump?  And why would the interviewer still have her job with no reprimand from higher ups?  There's no way she would do that kind of interview unless it was approved from top brass.  And there is no way top brass would do it unless it was approved by the DNC.   It was my theory they were going to use the Tara Reid story as an excuse to replace Biden before the election.  They needed Biden to get rid of Bernie, but they needed someone else to get rid of Trump.

However, if my CT was true, the virus, riots, and quarantines might have changed their strategy and they are going forward with Biden.   It's all speculation on my part, but MSNBC has done nothing but cheerlead for the Democrats.  And them going after Biden that hard after he was already determined to be the DNC choice made no sense at all.