Whatever Mino Learned in Cuba

He should forget. He has been less effective with his hands IMO since he trained there than before. He seems to tenative and looks like hes trying to be to slick. Before he would let them go more and connect more. Now he looks like his trying to either counter punch to much, or just is waiting for the right openings when he should be trying creating them to

??? His boxing looked awesome against Herring.

I thought his boxing looked better vs Herring #2.

punches were harder and he seemed to want to strike standing.

I thought his standup looked great Sunday.

i also thought he looked good.

Nino improved a lot also.

He looked good buddy, go watch the fight again.

Cuban boxing = lot of slipping ducking and counterpunching from my experience, would think that´s exactly what he needs (haven´t seen the newest herring fight though).

Is this a troll attempt??

Cause you're so wrong it's suspicious.

Mino's hands looked better than ever. The Cuban National Team has the best amateur boxers in the world. They are usually the favorites going into every Olympics.

In terms of MMA standard, Mino's boxing skill is near the top. He looked great last Sunday.

The only thong he lacks is power. But otherwise he is sharp, and he doesnt mind being taken down since his guard is a real threat to anyone (well except Fedor) so he can truly let the fists fly if he so chooses.

It's kinda funny; he goes and trains with the Cuban boxing team and there is argument over whether or not he got better............yet he lands the same sneaky ass head and arm choke from the sprawl position on both fighters he has faced since going to Cuba.

Samoa.

Those Cubans must have some crazy BJJ to teach Mino to throw punches so well AND teach him that side choke!

100% Jiu-Jitsu!

His boxing has improved a lot IMO, he looks much sharper, faster.

dude, his boxing was kick ass!!!!

I'm in the minority, but I don't think his hands looked any better in this bout compared to the first one. He looked good in both, but after all the hype we got about him coming in and knocking people out, he looks like the same guy to me.

Ill watch it again but from what I can remember he didnt land as much in this fight as in the last one, and thats really what matters more than looking slick

Ill watch it again but from what I can remember he didnt land as much in this fight as in the last one, and thats really what matters more than looking slick

His hands did not look all that improved IMO.

I was impressed with the way he checked about five hard ass kicks with his shins and didnt even blink.