What's a good headgear for muay thai?

I recently tried on some Twins with chin-guard but feel the chin-guard digging into my throat when I look down. hgl-3 was the model. Anyone know some good ones?

???

I found that most of the headgear look similar (and if I head to guess made in the same factory...) but seem to fit ever so slightly different. Worth going to your local shop and trying on the ones you can to see how they fit you. The usual suspects (Twins, Windy, Fairtex, etc.) are all good product. I'd love to try on the Grant boxing headgear but couldn't find it locally where I was at. Also, everyone that has used the Winning headgear raves about it, but shit ain't cheap!

Boxing head gears are better. I think for the money Fight Gear makes the best head gear. Hope that helps.

I always liked this model from fairtex as it's minimal and doesn't really limit peripheral vision.

Also, everyone that has used the Winning headgear raves about it, but shit ain't cheap!

WilliePep uses the Winning Headgear

it is very nice

Kazumichi is a nice guy

FYI: he answers the phone "KAZU!MIIIIIIIICHI!"

Grant

JoelN -  Grant

less filling

bigmills008 - Boxing head gears are better. I think for the money Fight Gear makes the best head gear. Hope that helps.

Mills didn't know you were still around

Was in your area last week

Thanks for the replies so far fellas.

fairtex is catered to thai so their gear is more user friendly in my eyes.

i like windy gear as well, but its a bit more pricey

I am partial to the Twins Special HGL-4

http://shop.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=shop.detail&uuid=TwinsSpecialTopPaddedHeadgear169

I like the fit, the vision, and the padding on the top of the head.

ttt