What's a good substitute for buying VEGETABLES?

My diet lacks vegetables and I don't want to one day end up with diverticulitis. Is there a way to get my daily veg needs in a liquid form? 

get a vitamix?

Juicer

V8

You need fiber.

unoiwantsomkolad -

My diet lacks vegetables and I don't want to one day end up with diverticulitis. Is there a way to get my daily veg needs in a liquid form? 

No. 

There is no good substitute. 

Juicing is great, but you also need the fiber from plants so that your carnivorous lifestyle doesn't give you colon cancer. 

You can either pay now or pay later. 

Rashomon -
unoiwantsomkolad -

No. 

Juicing is great, but you also need the fiber from plants so that your carnivorous lifestyle doesn't give you colon cancer. 

Fuck

Bartering for vegetables or growing your own?

Just eat vegetables. Btw, how's kindergarten going?

If it is because veggies go bad pretty fast,

buy frozen veggies

My diet has really suffered since moving out of my dads house. I'm living off TV dinners, milk, eggs, chipotle burritos, pizza, burgers and bananas. 

Eat animals, they eat plants.

Growing vegetables

Marlo Sansfield - Get a vitamix and blend them with some fruit. Don't even taste the vegetables.

Those vitamix contraptions cost $200-$600. I better start saving 

unoiwantsomkolad -
Rashomon -
unoiwantsomkolad -

No. 

Fuck

No, it's not that bad.

1) You have to learn to either love salad or love salad dressing. If it's salad dressing you have to factor in all those calories...
Either way, you can put chicken or steak or a bag o tuna on it. My salad is usually a head of spinach, a bag of that broccoli slaw you can usually find, and a handful or two of thinly sliced cabbage. You can prepare all that and be good all week. Just add whatever it takes to get you to eat it. Every day, that's lunch. After a while you'll be surprised at how much time you have every day and how you don't feel like shit or get tired after lunch.

V8 is better than nothing. MrsMedic brought home a case of the V8 pomegranate energy things that allegedly had a serving of vegetables.
I drank one a day til they were gone.
The shits were pretty legit.

Potatoes are vegetables.

This stuff ?

https://www.soylent.com/

Eating isn't easy.

It's hard to maintain a healthy diet. Everyone eats, but everyone feels like they could be eating better. If you’ve ever wasted time and energy trying to decide what to eat for lunch, or have been too busy to eat a proper meal - Soylent is for you.

Each Soylent product contains a complete blend of protein, carbohydrates, lipids, and micronutrients: everything the body needs to thrive. We know your life is busy enough already, but we're here to make things a little less complicated.

Soylent products are not only better for you, they’re better for the planet. All of our drinks are entirely made from plants, which require less water and produce less CO2 than livestock. Soylent reduces food waste because, unlike fruits and vegetables that often get tossed after a few weeks in the refrigerator, our drinks have a year-long shelf life and don’t require refrigeration.

You want to try and mix a variety of different nougats, syrups, caramels and brittles into your diet.

There isn't one. Stop acting like a child

Marlo Sansfield - Get a vitamix and blend them with some fruit. Don't even taste the vegetables.

This!

i have a vitamix, and this works great.