What's a Lixo-Pato-Monkey-Loaf???

It is Marco Costa, Antonio Carvalho, Richard Nancoo and Justin Bruckman!!

Marco “Lixo” Costa –TKD Black Belt, Behring Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, Multiple Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

Antonio Pato” Carvalho – Behring Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, #1 Ranked Shooto Lightweight, Multiple Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

Richard “The Monkey” Nancoo – TKD Black Belt, Behring Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, Former IFC Lightweight Champion, 2x UCC Canadian Super-Lightweight Champion, Multiple Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

Justin “Loaf” Bruckman – Judo Black Belt, Behring Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, Former 2x UCC Canadian Welterweight Champion, Multiple Judo, Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

"SumoSamurai" Jason St-Louis
2nd Degree Black Belt Karate, Level 3 Boxing Coach, Purple Belt Behring Jiu-Jitsu, Multiple Mixed Martial Arts Champion, Canadian Sport Jiu-Jitsu and Pankration Champion, Multiple Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling Champion.

Many Striking arts like Karate, Tae Kwon Do and even Hapkido are learning and enjoying the Grappling style, as do the Grapplers like the Striking styles.
Its opportunity to get all the local MA schools to come out and meet people on the same circuts. This is going to be a great weekend of training with some very talented individuals and hopefully many in-town and out-of-town MA schools.

I would like have sport Jiu-Jitsu matches along with our Karate, Kickboxing and Submission tournaments.
I think other schools would participate in that style of competition as well. It is a great way to introduce MMA to Karate and other striking styles at a young time in their career's.

Arashi-Do Martial Arts in Red Deer 2310 50th ave (403)346-1812

Edmonton
-Saturday December 11th
Kids/children under 14 cost is $10.oo
Times are 12:30-1:30/2:00pm

Adults
1:30/2:00-4:30pm cost for them is $30 and if you pre-registered before Dec 7 that will include a free fight shirt.

Red Deer
-Sunday December 12th
Kidz-
Green Belt and up. 10:00am-12:00pm
cost is $10.oo (x2 Days is $20.oo)
We will cover Striking (Boxing and kickboxing), Takedowns(Judo and Wrestling) and submission's (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling).We will end the day with some Sport Fighting/Sparring! AFC Rules apply

Teen/Adult-12:oopm-3:00pm
cost is $15.oo in advance or $20.oo at the door.

We will cover Striking (Boxing and kickboxing), Takedowns(Judo and Wrestling),submissions (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling), MMA and end the day with some Sport Fighting. This should be a big group so we will have lots of stuff do do, whether you want to do just BJJ, Judo, MMA, Sport Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling, Boxing or Kickboxing, we will have something for everyone!!!
We have a Huge School so lots of room!

If you are interested in attending the seminar at Edmonton with Mike Yakulic & Arashi-Do Red Deer, and if you are interested in Avanced tickets, Call Mike in Edmonton at (780)-220-5425 or myself Jason in Red Deer at the Dojo (403)346-1812.

see you this weekend!!!

Jason St-Louis

That's a lot of talent in one place. Wouldn't miss this one.

ttt

:)

Nice...

What day is it? Dec 11 or 12?

C

Chad,

I believe it's the 11th (Sat) in Edmonton with Shah and then the 12th (Sun) in Red Deer

ttt for some awesome grapplers

That is an awesome seminar! It is a pleasure and an honor to be able to train with those guys on a regular basis - even though Loaf likes to wear my clothes around.

That a whole lotta dangerous doods :)

I encourage anyone in the area to go and learn.

Pete

Hey Jason ,

Sounds like fun!Is everyone listed going to be in Red deer Sunady as well?

Brad Cardinal

Hey spaghetti, Yes they will all be in Red Deer on Sunday. That would be the 12-3pm class.

I can't wait!

ttt

PS Loaf is also a Canadian Sumo champion (No, I'm not making this up!).

ttt

Darb you bitch! The sleeves in your rash guard are too small for me and you must have had your shorts custom made cause there is no way my balls will fit into your panties.

Well the answer to your questions...first of all we have lots of karate students in the area that enjoy my fights in the area and they are excited to come and train with us, so thats why all the self-promotion:) So if you know of any local schools out west here feel free to let em' know The Usual Suspects are gonna be in town.

So, I have studied Karate, TKD, JKD, and a few other arts as well so we have a pretty good interest out west here with cross-training other arts. It all comes down to Mixed Martial Arts for me, however, I enjoy practicing all the other styles that I have learned as well, so this is a good oportunity to introduce the Arts to " The n'X-Generation of Mixed Martial Arts Sport Fighters. The Karate, TKD and striking art's in our area.
There's some selfless promotion for ya..AFC2???

Here is what I have been up to as of 2000 in paticular order...

So, 2001 UCC Canadian MW Champion
-2003 2x Maximum Combat Welterweight Champ (Frt Wayn Indianna)
-2004 UGC MW and WW Champion
-Vancouver 2004 Tiger Balms Canadian Advanced & BB Sport Jiu-Jitsu Champion, Vancouver 2004 Tiger Balm Canadian Pankration Champion (I get to go to Germany next year to Rep Canada gonna take some students as well, Numerous BJJ and Sub Championships wins across Ontario from, GTA Sub Champ , 2x Eastern Canadian Kickboxing Champ, 4x Eastern Canadian Karate Champ.
MMA 16-4-0, Kickboxing 2-0-0 2004 2x Pro Kickboxing fights defeating former 2x North American Champ Junior Olsen by KO in the 3rd round, 6 Pro Boxing fight I never faught Amateur, just went to Pro and have already faced #3 Ranked Canadian MW, and just last week I faced the Canadian MW Champion Larry Sharp in a non-title fight and went the 8 rounds but loss to a decesion....I think there are a few more. I have 28 Pro fight since 2000 and of the 28, I think 24 have been since the end of 2002/2003, maybe I'll check that out.

Please don't mistake this for arrogant, I am surely not. Heck, I like to know what Canadian fighters are up to so lets here more.

Hope that answeres all your questions friend, enjoy.

Where you from man?

oops dbl post

Sumo samurai is the shit. Good stuff Jason.

8675309....your resume that tight?

8675309 do you feel foolish?

Would a Lixo-Pato-Monkey-Loaf make Hamzeh as sick as an entire Banana Loaf?

nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishents.

We may yet find out...