What's a Lixo-Pato-Monkey-Loaf???

I would make sure not to touch any banana bread before this.

C

I have a chartered accountant that works for me...congrats. Strong work. The reason you've been jumped on is due to your lack of respect with how you chose to question a true professional like Jason. But you're a numbers guy...I get it now. Its not that you asked for credentials, its how you asked.

I've known Jason for some time now and I can assure you that if he is doing any self promotion it is simply because he realizes that in his position as a teacher, fighter and promoter he has the ability to raise awareness about MMA and martial arts in general. He does this to further martial arts and MMA for all of us that enjoy it.

So, go ahead Jay, do all the self promotion you want. And lets not forget about all the other great martial artists that are going to be in Edmonton & Red Deer this weekend. If you miss this one you better have a note from your mom!

Uncle Gord

Sounds like it will be a blast

lol@ mackdaddy!!! I was just watching that the other day with my boy. funny stuff

Pete, You've got that incident on tape? That has to be put up here somewhere.

ttt for StLouis getting kicked in the balls!

I must retract my previous statement; 8675309 is right, it's everyone elses fault he came across as an ass.

I second that sexalicious; everyone is at fault cuz 8675309 comes across like an asshole.

You love my clothes Loaf; when you're not wearing a dress that is. Come'on. Own up to it!!!

Don't trust a big but and a smile.

people can be civil on a website forum.

However, common sence is not alway that common.

LOL!