What's behind the Lefts desire to alienate men?

As a father of a little girl, I'm all for strong female role models and empowering women, but I don't understand the need of the Left to make my gender the enemy. What does the Left think they're going to get out of the current need to alienate and ostracize men, and especially white men? What do they believe is going to be the end result of making men the enemy? Do they really believe that telling men that they are the problem and that masculinity is a negative trait set that it isn't going to create a powder keg of issues to deal with down the road?

When has alienating any group, especially one with large amounts of testosterone running thru them, ever been a good thing?

It's because they believe in empowering all "minority" groups. Women are second class citizens in their minds, and therefore, the correct response is to completely shut down men and remove them from the equation.

Same reason they do the same thing to white people.

Get rid of "white males" because they're the evil oppressors.

It's all about control.

Draft em

amadeus -

As a father of a little girl, I'm all for strong female role models and empowering women, but I don't understand the need of the Left to make my gender the enemy. What does the Left think they're going to get out of the current need to alienate and ostracize men, and especially white men? What do they believe is going to be the end result of making men the enemy? Do they really believe that telling men that they are the problem and that masculinity is a negative trait set that it isn't going to create a powder keg of issues to deal with down the road?

When has alienating any group, especially one with large amounts of testosterone running thru them, ever been a good thing?

Could you provide some examples of where, and how, this is happening? 

Soy

Some people like the sympathy and blamelessness that comes with being a victim. You can't have victims without oppressors. That oppressor is you.

Votes

idiocy.

Donkey Hotee -

do you really need this explained to you or were you just imagining all the 'fuck yeahs" and imaginary fist bumps this thread would bring?

By all means... Explain

They alienate women too ultimately, they encourage them to murder their unborn children.

60 million murdered unborn children since the 60's does not sound very "progressive" to me.

I've always been real liberal about things like smoking weed and women getting freaky with women (well pretty ones) but murdering children is just fucked.

"I WANNA BE DA BOSS" is all it really boils down to with humanity.