What's Cooking UG? Fight Night O'feastiality(pics)

What's everyone grubbing on tonight? If the fights are half as good tonight as they were last night we are in for a real treat....Last Night I made a duck fat n rosemary basted prime rib in the Rotisserie ....

Then Made Soup Today with the bones from the prime rib....so good.

Prime Rib Vegetable soup:

Throw some graded parm on top

Hope everyone has a killer night filled with good friends, good food and good fights!!

Lets Go Shogun!!

TFK

Hey mam I was reading your website other day. Gonna get my gf to make a few dishes on there. They better be good or she might find herself homeless.

Im sure they are.

Also theres an oger calling you out over there btw. Phone Post 3.0

I don't even know what to say to you right now. Phone Post 3.0

Song2 - Hey mam I was reading your website other day. Gonna get my gf to make a few dishes on there. They better be good or she might find herself homeless.

Im sure they are.

Lol, hope you guys like them!!!

Thanks for the heads up!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

titanphit - I don't even know what to say to you right now. Phone Post 3.0
We can just snuggle :) Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
As long as I get some soup to go with the spoon :) Phone Post 3.0

titanphit -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
As long as I get some soup to go with the spoon :) Phone Post 3.0
Deal, but I'm the big spoon !! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Song2 - Hey mam I was reading your website other day. Gonna get my gf to make a few dishes on there. They better be good or she might find herself homeless.

Im sure they are.

VU Phone Post 3.0
Called SB ogers or some shit Phone Post 3.0

Song2 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Im sure they are.

VU Phone Post 3.0
Called SB ogers or some shit Phone Post 3.0
It was Barkley letting me know he "Wild Each It"

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Damn you eat like a king. How long do you put potatoes on the foil like that? I didn't know they would get ready.

TexasBadAss - Damn you eat like a king. How long do you put potatoes on the foil like that? I didn't know they would get ready.
I leave them in there the whole time...that was about an hour and fifteen...coated them with duck fat also. Sooo killer Phone Post 3.0

PR was on sale for $12 ..I got both meals for under $25 Phone Post 3.0

myee8 - Just woke up and now this is all i want to eat for lunch! Nice... Phone Post 3.0
Do it!!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Rib eye steaks with grilled mushrooms and veggies. Hand made mash potatoes to finish it off.

Gonna try your grilling style on the steak so we'll see how it goes. Phone Post 3.0

Put some andouille links and chicken wings on the grill with a some peacan wood. finished the wings with some BBQ sauce and put the andouille on potato rolls. Skipped sides but had sweet potato pie for dessert.

Zombit Jesus - Rib eye steaks with grilled mushrooms and veggies. Hand made mash potatoes to finish it off.

Gonna try your grilling style on the steak so we'll see how it goes. Phone Post 3.0
Outstanding!!! Keep me posted!

VU Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever - Put some andouille links and chicken wings on the grill with a some peacan wood. finished the wings with some BBQ sauce and put the andouille on potato rolls. Skipped sides but had sweet potato pie for dessert.
Sounds delicious!!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

The pics don't show on my phone.. It could be a good thing I know is drool on it Phone Post 3.0

cfv - The pics don't show on my phone.. It could be a good thing I know is drool on it Phone Post 3.0
Reset your app Phone Post 3.0