What's crazy about Shogun taking those H-bombs

DallasVanWinkle - Shogun wins a rematch with Jones

Tonight's Shogun has nothing for Jones. His striking looked arguably worse than ever, certainly worse than it looked in the two Machida fights headed into the Jones fight, and his wrestling, ground, and cardio were nothing to trouble Jones.

People mentioning older Hendo fights are missing one thing, he always seems to do better at 205 than 185.

Wasa-B - 
DaemonDragon - 
Wasa-B - Its kinda like the Chuck, Gomi factor: they hit like beasts and could take the big shots. Yeah, durability is a huge factor, agreed.

Yes, it's one of those things - people are overlooking how many shots landed Shogun landed those first couple rounds. I mean Hendo just took them and walked through them, and "outstruck" Shogun handily.

Yet I wouldn't be shocked at all if some of those same exact shots that Hendo walked through, would have dropped Machida badly and let to a TKO finish for Shogun.

Hendo's durability makes it very tough to truly outstrike him. It can be done - especially if you are named Anderson Silva - but I don't think it is an easy task, even for elite strikers like Shogun and Machida.

Rogerio and Misaki also did as well. Even Franklin didnt get caught like Shogun. Busta was handily outboxing Dan for most of the fight until he got dropped in the end. That outcome was still controversial.

Do you know how long ago those fights were? Hendo is a much much better striker now days. He has added a crushing left hook to his devestating right hand. His chin is second to none and has great head movement. And as far as the Franklin fight goes, Hendo outsruck him and almost finished him in the first round. Dan is a very capable striker and will give anyone.... Anyone problems due to his ungodly knockout power and solid chin.

I don't think Shogun won those rounds as much as Hendo gassed and lost them Phone Post

Jones rocked him right away I think and it threw his whole fight off Phone Post

DallasVanWinkle - Shogun wins a rematch with Jones

They see me trollin'

Struggled to hang with Shogun in the later rounds but thinks he could keep up with Jones...lol Don't think so.