What's Danas big announcement tomorrow night?

"The time is now" Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - So sick of his fake big announcements I'm not even remotely interested because we all know it's going to be something stupid.

The time is now right.

Another smokescreen to draw eyes.

Either Brock vs Fedor or gtfo Phone Post 3.0
Who would want Brock vs fedor? Lol Phone Post 3.0

DaveAP - UFC signed Suge Knight

He's gonna steamroll thru the heavyweight division

Rousey is pulling out of 184 and it is now Holm headlining.

Pat Giles -
Pitbull3744 - So sick of his fake big announcements I'm not even remotely interested because we all know it's going to be something stupid.

The time is now right.

I fucking would Phone Post 3.0

Rampage vs Belfort Phone Post 3.0

Could that tweet just be the announcement? That he's taking over the SC Twitter account? 

Pat Giles -

The time is now right.

Lol? Really? Like a real laugh out loud?

I would love it if that was the announcement Phone Post 3.0

I hope when they make the announcement the volume on the crowd is kept high enough Dana and Joe have to scream at each other. Really pumps me up. Phone Post 3.0

Lesnar vs Mitrione

CM punk will be stepping in to replace Chris Weidman to fight Vitor for the interim mw champion.

Pat Giles -

The time is now right.

I'm assuming you? Who wouldn't? Phone Post 3.0

Floyd'sPeehole - Weidman stripped and Andy vs Belfort for the belt of he wins Phone Post 3.0
Yep. It will be interim though. And I bet he actually says it's winner of Diaz vs silva gets the fight Phone Post 3.0

ghost of beatmeov - CM punk will be stepping in to replace Chris Weidman to fight Vitor for the interim mw champion.
Obviously not it....

BUT you mentioning CM Punk reminded me of CM and I bet it's to announce CMs opponent. Phone Post 3.0

CornNuts and Jack's Links Beef Jerky are the official snacks of the octagon for 2015 Phone Post 3.0

it will disappoint like 95% of UFC announcements do.

Probably interm MW belt, most likely winner of Machida/Rockhold Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge - McGregor dolls.
VU

Now I've got my hope up Phone Post 3.0

Another Time Is Now press conference where everyone looks confused Phone Post 3.0

Lol at big announcement ... Phone Post 3.0