What's Diaz facing in terms of suspension?

18 months? Two years? Two years with chance to get licensed after a year? Indefinite with chance to appeal after 18 months? Phone Post 3.0

2 years

My understanding is the suspension doubles per violation and this is #3

As for the fine I guess at least 30% of the purse as that's what he got last time

So $150K

Cha-Ching Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully just the fine. Phone Post 3.0

Rory Is My Brother - 18 months? Two years? Two years with chance to get licensed after a year? Indefinite with chance to appeal after 18 months? Phone Post 3.0

WADA says lifetime suspension , so if the follow WADA, he's done.

priziesthorse - I'd guess 2 year ban and at least 30% of fight purse.
Same guess, but that's all it is. Phone Post 3.0

SignsOfChaos - 2 years

My understanding is the suspension doubles per violation and this is #3

As for the fine I guess at least 30% of the purse as that's what he got last time

So $150K

Cha-Ching Phone Post 3.0
That's an expensive session. Phone Post 3.0

Cocaine is okay, marijuana is not children.....mmmkay? Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Cocaine is okay, marijuana is not children.....mmmkay? Phone Post 3.0
You seem biased. Phone Post 3.0

If Diaz is banned forever or something nearly as ridiculous, could he not just keep his damn money?

I really don't think an NSAC fine is a criminal matter and the worst they could do is not license him or sue him. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Cocaine is okay, marijuana is not children.....mmmkay? Phone Post 3.0

I think it's the out of comp vs. in comp that's the career killer here

Leghound - 

Thing with that ridiculous argument is that cocaine stays in your system a day or 2 whereas THC stays in your system up to a month and the cutoff for in and out of competition for recreational drugs is 12 hours before the competition.

So basically you could take cocaine a lot closer to your fight than THC and get busted for in competition THC use and not for cocaine.

LIFETIME BAN Phone Post 3.0

If the ufc wants him for another fight it will be a short ban. If their done with his antics he gets 2 years.

EckY - 
Leghound - 

Thing with that ridiculous argument is that cocaine stays in your system a day or 2 whereas THC stays in your system up to a month and the cutoff for in and out of competition for recreational drugs is 12 hours before the competition.

So basically you could take cocaine a lot closer to your fight than THC and get busted for in competition THC use and not for cocaine.

I thought they upped the limit for THC waaay up awhile back to account for that?

EckY -
Leghound - 

But none of that is a secret and they know the rules and consequences. Phone Post 3.0

My only issue here is that Diaz was constantly talking about getting paid then loses $150,000. Doesn't sound like someone who really wants to be paid Phone Post 3.0