Whats for breakfast?!

Whats on you guys' eatin playlist? 

I made some b&g. Large cup o' coffee and large orange juice! 

1 Like

I am not a big breakfast fan. I normally have a protein shake at home after my workout and some oatmeal and a bagel on my first work break, but I do not like eggs at all. 

biscuits and gravy is one of the few breakfast foods I actually like. 

1 Like
Passive Jay -

I am not a big breakfast fan. I normally have a protein shake at home after my workout and some oatmeal and a bagel on my first work break, but I do not like eggs at all. 

My son hates eggs lol.  I'm not sure what it is about them but he cannot even stand the thought of them. 

I can take it or leave it as far as breakfast is concerned.  I just like getting up and cooking for my boy because I feel like a good pops when I do. 

I'll never understand biscuits and gravy. It looks so sloppy and gross.

Ill make a couple eggs for everyone in a few minutes. I think my kid made some fruit salad last night so we'll have that and some toast too. 

1 Like

UCAN electrolyte powder and coffee

wish I hadn't clicked on this thread before heading out door for longest training run of my life

King Trav -

I'll never understand biscuits and gravy. It looks so sloppy and gross.

Ill make a couple eggs for everyone in a few minutes. I think my kid made some fruit salad last night so we'll have that and some toast too. 

I'll never understand homosexuality,  but I don't come into your threads and insult you! Lmao

I kid,  I kid! I love eggs and toast.  I eat it at least 3 or 4x a week. 

1 Like

Eggs and tomatoes while watching my kids eat chocolate chip waffles

Damn you, keto!

Girly -

UCAN electrolyte powder and coffee

wish I hadn't clicked on this thread before heading out door for longest training run of my life

Whole thread was a scheme to get back at you for tricking me into thinking you did a 100 mile run last week... 

I'm a petty motherfucker like that lol

Chimonos Revenge -

Damn you, keto!

Stay strong brotha.  Remember the end goal! 

HighInsideLegKick -
Chimonos Revenge -

Damn you, keto!

Hah, trying to cut back down to 170, my wedding weight :)

Kids put 10-12 pounds on me 

Kids had fruit and yogurt. I had an egg and a ham steak. 

But it was a small ham steak.  I have boxing training today and don't like having a big meal prior

Mark

Chimonos Revenge -
HighInsideLegKick -
Chimonos Revenge -

Damn you, keto!

Hah, trying to cut back down to 170, my wedding weight :)

Kids put 10-12 pounds on me 

How bad was your diet before you started keto?

Throwin'Knuckles -

I'm dead.. I can feel my knee is fucked. Had a rough night. Feel like absolute shit. I slept by my self at my office last night. I'm a fucking retarded loser.

This is not true TK.  You're not retarded or a loser. You just made a mistake and drank too much if I had to guess. 

Here's the question,  are you going to learn from it and make some improvements, or are you going to keep doing it until you really do become a retarded loser? 

Mushroom and cheddar omlete with 3 slices of bacon and 1/2 avacado.  On cup of coffee #2.  #3 is just around the corner.

Throwin'Knuckles -

I'm dead.. I can feel my knee is fucked. Had a rough night. Feel like absolute shit. I slept by my self at my office last night. I'm a fucking retarded loser.

Did you wake up with your pants around your ankles and a sore asshole?  If not, life isn't too bad.  Take the hangover like a champ and live to fight another day.

Fathead D -

Mushroom and cheddar omlete with 3 slices of bacon and 1/2 avacado.  On cup of coffee #2.  #3 is just around the corner.

Confession: I have never ate avacado or anything avacado flavored.  Am I missing anything great? 

I'm thinking about one last cup o coffee myself.  I really need to quit being a cheap ass and go get a coffee pot.  This damn instant coffee is pure shit lmao

I used to not like them because I had never tried them.  Now I eat one a day.  Love them.  Loaded with vitamins and healthy fat.  Give it a shot, you may love them.